Grow Some Bollocks

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7799
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: San Diego California
x 769
x 244
Contact:

Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Taansend » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm

This site is currently too much of a whinging Cuntfest.

You've definitely all synced your menstrual cycles.

We're going to stay up this season.

Everything's going to be ok.

Stop fucking whining and let's talk about all the positives.

It's Declan Rice's birthday today and you soppy cunts are in danger of ruining it.

There's often talk on here about whether a player would be good "in the trenches"

I wouldn't let you cunts dig a fucking trench let alone be "good" in it.

As you were 😎
2 x

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8933
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: The ancient Kingdom of Wessex
x 461
x 1040

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by palerider » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:12 pm

Taansend wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm
This site is currently too much of a whinging Cuntfest.

You've definitely all synced your menstrual cycles.

We're going to stay up this season.

Everything's going to be ok.

Stop fucking whining and let's talk about all the positives.

It's Declan Rice's birthday today and you soppy cunts are in danger of ruining it.

There's often talk on here about whether a player would be good "in the trenches"

I wouldn't let you cunts dig a fucking trench let alone be "good" in it.

As you were 😎
There's a nice pub in Preston.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7799
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: San Diego California
x 769
x 244
Contact:

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Taansend » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:20 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:12 pm
Taansend wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm
This site is currently too much of a whinging Cuntfest.

You've definitely all synced your menstrual cycles.

We're going to stay up this season.

Everything's going to be ok.

Stop fucking whining and let's talk about all the positives.

It's Declan Rice's birthday today and you soppy cunts are in danger of ruining it.

There's often talk on here about whether a player would be good "in the trenches"

I wouldn't let you cunts dig a fucking trench let alone be "good" in it.

As you were 😎
There's a nice pub in Preston.
As Jack Dee once said, the town named after a sanitary towel 😆
1 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 6078
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 433
x 877

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:28 pm

There's an even better one in Prestatyn.

Coat, hat, keys, balaclava.
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Castiron
Posts: 3058
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 6:22 pm
x 114
x 243

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Castiron » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:47 pm

I generally see the funny side of our utter shambles of a club, it's all part of supporting West Ham of course, the West Ham way..
Let's be honest, we've always been pretty shit, especially for most of my life, but I am so utterly fucked off with this regime, and they're constant fucking lies and broken promises.
I don't think I have ever despised three people more.
I genuinely hate them with a passion.
They are taking the piss out of the very people that keep them in the riches they are accustomed to.
I'm fed up with the laziness of the cunts that parade around in our colours.
I'm fucked off with cunts like Jack Wilshere, earning a fucking fortune for doing absolutely fuck all for it.
Basically I'm fucked off with football in general, it's probably an age thing, but these cunts that embarrass our club are not helping me fall back in love with it.
I hope the protest gets lots of publicity, and I hope that those 3 are spotted squirming in their privelaged seats. There are no positives to take, we are the laughing stock, and if you think this is bad, Just wait until Sullivans little prick of a son takes over.
Cunts.
4 x

User avatar
BillyDWhizz
Posts: 3185
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 pm
x 88
x 284

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by BillyDWhizz » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:06 pm

palerider wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:12 pm
Taansend wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 5:08 pm
This site is currently too much of a whinging Cuntfest.

You've definitely all synced your menstrual cycles.

We're going to stay up this season.

Everything's going to be ok.

Stop fucking whining and let's talk about all the positives.

It's Declan Rice's birthday today and you soppy cunts are in danger of ruining it.

There's often talk on here about whether a player would be good "in the trenches"

I wouldn't let you cunts dig a fucking trench let alone be "good" in it.

As you were 😎
There's a nice pub in Preston.
Oh no there isn't!
1 x
Rounding to the nearest whole numbers makes them pointless.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 6078
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 433
x 877

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:08 pm

I spent a fortnight in Preston one day.
2 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 3678
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 769
x 569

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:33 pm

You and your stupid ideas Taans......whats wrong with these puppies....... :shock:


Image
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 6078
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 433
x 877

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:48 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:33 pm
You and your stupid ideas Taans......whats wrong with these puppies....... :shock:


Image
Fuck me it's the midget without the ruskie hat on.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1824
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
x 92
x 94
Contact:

Re: Grow Some Bollocks

Post by Flairon » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:55 pm

Steady on Taans, you might hurt someone's feelings...
1 x
Flairon

Post Reply

Social Media