Music

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 118
x 18

Re: Music

Post by Noni » Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:56 pm

Mikeveep wrote:Music....."An art form consisting of sequences of sounds in time,esp.tones of definite pitch organised melodically,harmonically and rythmically "

Some of you need to refrain from hi-jacking the Music thread and get your own thread going..oh, after you've voted for that pile of bricks to win the Turner prize. :evil:
So whats your point?

Is this not a music thread or not?
0 x

User avatar
Mikeveep
Posts: 1494
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 3:00 pm
Location: Trendy Walthamstow
x 5
x 23

Re: Music

Post by Mikeveep » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:24 am

Course it is Noni...just me clumsily questioning whether some of the preferred listening is correctly catagorized as Music.
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 118
x 18

Re: Music

Post by Noni » Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:02 am

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Darryl Way played in the prog rock band Curved Air
0 x

User avatar
Noni
Posts: 2318
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:20 pm
x 118
x 18

Re: Music

Post by Noni » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:15 am

II Balletto Di Bronzo - YS from Italy
Attachments
cover_314691892016_r.jpg
cover_314691892016_r.jpg (110.19 KiB) Viewed 780 times
0 x

User avatar
Neville Bartos
Posts: 2818
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:29 am
Location: Flyyyyyyyyyin'
x 72
x 57

Re: Music

Post by Neville Bartos » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:48 am

Bit of Bears Den and Fink for an early Monday kick-off.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

User avatar
Marco Boogers Boots
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:48 am
Location: Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
x 8
x 7

Re: Music

Post by Marco Boogers Boots » Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:21 am

I can't get this out of my head at the minute.

And I'm loving that fact!!

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Austin TX
x 4
x 15

Re: Music

Post by deanox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:18 am

As an original punk from 76 here is the reason why I got into the music, David “god bless him” Bowie from 1971 Queen bitch
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3351
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 28
x 28

Re: Music

Post by mkhammer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:23 am

deanox wrote:As an original punk from 76 here is the reason why I got into the music, David “god bless him” Bowie from 1971 Queen bitch
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hard to pick a favourite Bowie song......but hearing this for the first time blew me away....
One of the songs,if not main one that made me see there's more to music than just happy pop
songs....

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x

User avatar
deanox
Posts: 1600
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 3:18 pm
Location: Austin TX
x 4
x 15

Re: Music

Post by deanox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:21 pm

mkhammer wrote:
deanox wrote:As an original punk from 76 here is the reason why I got into the music, David “god bless him” Bowie from 1971 Queen bitch
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hard to pick a favourite Bowie song......but hearing this for the first time blew me away....
One of the songs,if not main one that made me see there's more to music than just happy pop
songs....

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bowie was a genius in the 70’s and 80’s.
If you like Bowie check out the new documentary about mick Robson called the spiders from mars it’s a great insight into Bowie’s rise to success.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

User avatar
mkhammer
Posts: 3351
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 11:12 am
x 28
x 28

Re: Music

Post by mkhammer » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:16 pm

deanox wrote:
mkhammer wrote:

Hard to pick a favourite Bowie song......but hearing this for the first time blew me away....
One of the songs,if not main one that made me see there's more to music than just happy pop
songs....

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bowie was a genius in the 70’s and 80’s.
If you like Bowie check out the new documentary about mick Robson called the spiders from mars it’s a great insight into Bowie’s rise to success.

Yeah seen it Dean.......Genius is spot on mate.....
Saw him a few times.....But missed all the Ziggy/Alladin Sane stuff.....white duke/young americans
late 70s first time.....then the Serious moonlight/Sound and vision tours,always always good..
But would have loved to have seen Ziggy..................
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media