A quite a few Birmingham fans did warn us about Sullivan and Gold

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
grandad
Posts: 4067
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:13 pm
Location: Essex
x 88
x 231

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by grandad » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:17 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:51 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:12 am


So you are in the Porn business as well Whisky........that does surprise me.... :lol: :lol:
A ha! It's all coming out now isn't it. Whiskey's been cavorting with the enemy.
I suspect there was animals involved in the debauchery, frolicking with tutu wearing midgets and no doubt sexual dalliances with yaks and alpaca's to boot!
At least my parties involve a certain amount of foreplay with a butch tattooed wench with hands like pat Jennings and some root chewing, beforehand. But be fucked would I let that little dwarf cunt near my botty, business or no business. But no the cats out of the bag now whiskey, I'm very disappointed and somewhat saddened by this news.
Don’t judge whiskey mate

Any holes a goal mate remember that. Did I ever tell you about the calf’s nostril I accidentally slipped into ?


Maybe best for another time 🤣
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

User avatar
eskimo joe
Posts: 4545
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:37 pm
x 60
x 67

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by eskimo joe » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:25 am

hd1 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 pm
Pipe smurf wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:33 pm
Aston Villa, Wolves and Brighton outspending us!

Considering G&S promises before the move our spend should be Villa´s.

But no we have to be sustainable and not wreckless you say? You either are connected to the owners somehow or seriously mindfucked by them
Villa outspent everyone, as Fulham did last season. That went well. Wolves spent very little last season, they had most players on loan which is why they spent big this year.

You would rather we spent money we didn't have? Like Portsmouth, Sunderland, Leeds....

Connected to the owners? Behave your fucking self :lol:

Just out of interest, point me in the direction where either of G&S said that once we moved we would be spending £100m a year, or outspending every other team?
That tables only half the picture, the other half gets manipulated by the so called loans from the owner. We can have a fair assumption that they wouldnt fork it out if they couldnt afford it, and god knows they saved up for it for a few seasons. Fair play to them but hoodwinked we aint.

They have said that they got a really a good deal moving to the LS even as far as saving money on running costs per game, which , by their words were considerable. They then try and confuse it all with the loss ofrevenue in sales of refreshments etc. )

However, they didnt say they would spend millions upon millions to get us competing in europe, they did indirectly imply it because they said they wanted us competing there, maybe even the CL in a few years. ( not a direct quote) and we all know you cant do that on 50p, we tried it the past 2 seasons on a shoestring of cheap imports and how did we fare?..Well i guess technically you could say that is competing in europe.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 8477
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 156
x 802

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Whiskyman » Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:52 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:51 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:12 am


So you are in the Porn business as well Whisky........that does surprise me.... :lol: :lol:
A ha! It's all coming out now isn't it. Whiskey's been cavorting with the enemy.
I suspect there was animals involved in the debauchery, frolicking with tutu wearing midgets and no doubt sexual dalliances with yaks and alpaca's to boot!
At least my parties involve a certain amount of foreplay with a butch tattooed wench with hands like pat Jennings and some root chewing, beforehand. But be fucked would I let that little dwarf cunt near my botty, business or no business. But no the cats out of the bag now whiskey, I'm very disappointed and somewhat saddened by this news.
You’ve forgotten to mention the entire Basildon Boys Brigade troop and the committee of the Theydon Bois Women’s Institute who were also involved. ;)

But sadly I must dispel the rumour. I would no doubt have ended up much wealthier if I had been in the same line of business as the vertically challenged one.
1 x
TRADITION--Just because we've always done it like this doesn't mean it's not incredibly SILLY

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8496
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 370
x 903

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by palerider » Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:51 am
andyginbrasil wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:12 am


So you are in the Porn business as well Whisky........that does surprise me.... :lol: :lol:
A ha! It's all coming out now isn't it. Whiskey's been cavorting with the enemy.
I suspect there was animals involved in the debauchery, frolicking with tutu wearing midgets and no doubt sexual dalliances with yaks and alpaca's to boot!
At least my parties involve a certain amount of foreplay with a butch tattooed wench with hands like pat Jennings and some root chewing, beforehand. But be fucked would I let that little dwarf cunt near my botty, business or no business. But no the cats out of the bag now whiskey, I'm very disappointed and somewhat saddened by this news.
Being of a certain age I recall with fondness an encounter with the Dagenham Girl Pipers many moons ago.

The sordid details in full will remain my dirty little secret but what I will say is that it was in an age in which white dog shit was normal, the public were accustomed to military uniforms and butter was used for everything.
1 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11180
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 802
x 550

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Newmarket » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 am
Brookbonds73 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:51 am


A ha! It's all coming out now isn't it. Whiskey's been cavorting with the enemy.
I suspect there was animals involved in the debauchery, frolicking with tutu wearing midgets and no doubt sexual dalliances with yaks and alpaca's to boot!
At least my parties involve a certain amount of foreplay with a butch tattooed wench with hands like pat Jennings and some root chewing, beforehand. But be fucked would I let that little dwarf cunt near my botty, business or no business. But no the cats out of the bag now whiskey, I'm very disappointed and somewhat saddened by this news.
Being of a certain age I recall with fondness an encounter with the Dagenham Girl Pipers many moons ago.

The sordid details in full will remain my dirty little secret but what I will say is that it was in an age in which white dog shit was normal, the public were accustomed to military uniforms and butter was used for everything.
That was just your end of Ripple road too :lol:
1 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
palerider
Posts: 8496
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:35 am
Location: A small village on Mars just outside the capital city, Wibble
x 370
x 903

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by palerider » Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am

Newmarket wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 am
palerider wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 9:49 am


Being of a certain age I recall with fondness an encounter with the Dagenham Girl Pipers many moons ago.

The sordid details in full will remain my dirty little secret but what I will say is that it was in an age in which white dog shit was normal, the public were accustomed to military uniforms and butter was used for everything.
That was just your end of Ripple road too :lol:
The real reason the Harrow shut down was never made public.
0 x
The cheque's in the post. Honestly.

User avatar
hd1
Posts: 721
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:28 pm
Location: Lost, looking for who we used to be
x 424
x 176

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by hd1 » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:09 am

Whiskyman wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm
hd1 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:07 pm


Villa outspent everyone, as Fulham did last season. That went well. Wolves spent very little last season, they had most players on loan which is why they spent big this year.

You would rather we spent money we didn't have? Like Portsmouth, Sunderland, Leeds....

Connected to the owners? Behave your fucking self :lol:

Just out of interest, point me in the direction where either of G&S said that once we moved we would be spending £100m a year, or outspending every other team?
They did not. However they peddled a lot of absolute bullshit about being fans and so forth. They also made claims about taking the club to the next level. Some fans were gullible enough to believe the hype so they have to expect abuse when the bullshit is exposed.

I was unfortunate enough to meet the dwarf when I was in business. You could not wish to meet anyone more in love with himself. But if he had been honest when he bought the club, said it was a fantastic business opportunity, I would have given him a degree of respect for that. And so I suspect would a lot of others.
It was kind of the point I was making Whisky, what they said and what people 'interpreted' they said are often miles apart, and the chinese whispers suddenly make them 'fact'.

I've also met him and wouldn't trust a word that came out of his mouth, but I would expect him to big up our ambitions and aims and not be honest by saying we'll struggle to compete etc.

That said, what I've seen post Bilic/Moyes gives me a little sense of hope. We were never going to rebuild the squad overnight. 9 new players last season (excluding Perez) and 6 this season suggest Husillos and Pellegrini are well on their way to doing so and I reckon they know what they are doing, but people moaning about us not having bought LB or DM clearly think they know better.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 173
x 544

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by ToneLoc » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:45 am

palerider wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am
Newmarket wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:00 am


That was just your end of Ripple road too :lol:
The real reason the Harrow shut down was never made public.
If ever you slipped into the shoe shop by the Harrow for any particular reason, that belonged to my uncle :)
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 11180
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 802
x 550

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by Newmarket » Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:50 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:45 am
palerider wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 10:15 am


The real reason the Harrow shut down was never made public.
If ever you slipped into the shoe shop by the Harrow for any particular reason, that belonged to my uncle :)
I used to get my Monkey Boots in there :lol:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 8164
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 173
x 544

Re: G&S: " West Ham can win the Premier League AND the Champions League in the next five years"

Post by ToneLoc » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:07 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:50 am
ToneLoc wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:45 am

If ever you slipped into the shoe shop by the Harrow for any particular reason, that belonged to my uncle :)
I used to get my Monkey Boots in there :lol:
Small world eh? :lol:
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Post Reply

Social Media