Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Neville Bartos

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by Neville Bartos » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:00 pm

Two Brazilian wingers?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-outb ... es-london/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

deanox

Post by deanox » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:04 pm

Neville Bartos wrote:Two Brazilian wingers?

http://sportwitness.co.uk/west-ham-outb ... es-london/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
We appear to be buying everyone but maybe this one could be a goer as the sign up fee is pretty low for this fella.
0 x
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:10 pm

That would be definitely the end for Antonio then
0 x

h69

Post by h69 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:12 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:

That would be definitely the end for Antonio then
Balbuena's done !
0 x

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:01 pm

h69 wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote: That would be definitely the end for Antonio then
Balbuena's done !

Having not seen anything of this lads play, I feel really optimistic about this signing.
0 x

Ngugi Rick

Re: Transfer window

Post by Ngugi Rick » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:11 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Castiron wrote:I know, but I can dream can't I?

No . That particular avenue has been cul de Sac'd :D

It is now referred to as Deluded.

We have to manfully accept , without complaint , the fact that we are a shit club , owned and run by a pair of cunts and are considered in the football world by both players and fans as a fucking joke .

Therefore no quality players of any kind would consider coming to play at the gloriously ILS .

However , we needed a delusional transfer window dream-on thread and this one seems just the ticket ;) :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Epitome of our rivals pretending to be Hammers. Are you really a West ham fan/supporter/follower? Are you really an Iron??????????
0 x

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:18 pm

Ngugi Rick wrote:
Newmarket wrote:

No . That particular avenue has been cul de Sac'd :D

It is now referred to as Deluded.

We have to manfully accept , without complaint , the fact that we are a shit club , owned and run by a pair of cunts and are considered in the football world by both players and fans as a fucking joke .

Therefore no quality players of any kind would consider coming to play at the gloriously ILS .

However , we needed a delusional transfer window dream-on thread and this one seems just the ticket ;) :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Epitome of our rivals pretending to be Hammers. Are you really a West ham fan/supporter/follower? Are you really an Iron??????????
Good darts, Newmarket sussed after all, numbers in disguise? :lol: :lol:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:59 am

dagenhamdave wrote:
Ngugi Rick wrote:

Good darts, Newmarket sussed after all, numbers in disguise? :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
:lol:
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:05 am

Didnt see it mentioned but Seri has signed for Fulham. Quite the coup for a promoted side.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 am

thomasswe wrote:Didnt see it mentioned but Seri has signed for Fulham. Quite the coup for a promoted side.
Only £18m from what I've read. If he's half the player he was in France that's a bargain.
0 x

Social Media