Corbyn: Racist

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
whu

Re: Corbyn: Racist

Postby whu » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:07 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
whu wrote:
correct on 2018 old chap. pretty much to do with 'job done' though, as well as farage moving on.

here's a little something from my old mates at the beeb 2015

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2015-32601281

PR has its pros and cons. Personally I'd like to see the Lord's replaced by a second elected house using PR.
Unfortunately the voting public has already rejected PR for the commons.

not a bad shout, for a commie ;) :lol: whufc_crest
0 x
Land based game. Pass and move. Simple.
Want a launching? Try NASA or Firework night.
We're West Ham. It's what we want. Now and always. Amen.

tassiehammer

Postby tassiehammer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:49 am

Neville Bartos wrote:
Jimmyflicket wrote:My point is I am unrepresented in the world of politics as a middle aged working class white man in this country.

Not a fact I’m happy with but a fact.

Not all working class white men are the same though. What do you imagine would be representative? Whatever it is I doubt you'd have to look far to find a working class white man who disagrees with you.

But you'd have to go a long way to find working class white man who can talk English Nev.
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 pm

tassiehammer wrote:
Neville Bartos wrote:
Not all working class white men are the same though. What do you imagine would be representative? Whatever it is I doubt you'd have to look far to find a working class white man who disagrees with you.

But you'd have to go a long way to find working class white man who can talk English Nev.

True enough. We're pretty much all middle-class in this Tory utopia. Not even my butler is English.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Return to “Topical Topics”