Other games thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Other games thread

Postby Newmarket » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:11 pm

palerider wrote:
Brookbonds73 wrote:I just hope that none of this deflects from the fact that we're run by a couple of shyster shit cunts.

Board fuck off

Indeed.

And it's a bigger problem than praying other teams are just slightly worse than we are.

But hey. Beat Stoke. In fact just draw against them and get one other point and we'll almost certainly get the chance to be fighting against relegation again next season.

I may have a tug later.

Yep we get to do it all again next season . Sad isn’t it ?
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:I just hope that none of this deflects from the fact that we're run by a couple of shyster shit cunts.

Board fuck off

It doesn't BB.
It's been a catastrophe of a season in all areas.
Standard Sullivan fayre.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:03 pm

I'm watching the Liverpool game and getting more and more jealous, Liverpool have midfielders who actually change defense into attack with simple actions, put in a tackle or hassle the player on the ball into mistakes, all we seem to do under Moyes is back off. Liverpool win the ball in midfield and always have two options, turn the defense into a counter attack or KEEP possession until other options arrive. In this game there are two defenders playing who I was screaming for our board to buy, Virgil van Dijk, who we could of tempted to come to us from Celtic instead of Southampton for £15m and Nathan Aké for £20m. Both were affordable and perform well. We might of had to sell Virgil van Dijk on after a couple of seasons but would of made a nice profit for future investment in players. I will continue to watch this match through green eyes and dream on...
0 x

BillyDWhizz

Postby BillyDWhizz » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 pm

Much as I hate the fact, we could do with spuds doing a job on Brighton tonight. A victory by 3 or more for the spuds would see us go above Brighton with a game in hand and their run in is even worse than ours.
0 x
I hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". There so stupid.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:48 pm

Not really into all that religion and stuff, but tonight I hope to fuck Leicester tonk Southampton....( the last time I had a word with him upstairs was the penalty shootout against Liverpool, and look what happened there)
0 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:28 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:Not really into all that religion and stuff, but tonight I hope to fuck Leicester tonk Southampton....( the last time I had a word with him upstairs was the penalty shootout against Liverpool, and look what happened there)

Indeed mate.
More favours needed :roll:
Another "huge" game that we're not even playing in.
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:33 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:Not really into all that religion and stuff, but tonight I hope to fuck Leicester tonk Southampton....( the last time I had a word with him upstairs was the penalty shootout against Liverpool, and look what happened there)

Indeed mate.

Fucking terrible how the nerves are shredded and we're not even playing!!!
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Indeed mate.

Fucking terrible how the nerves are shredded and we're not even playing!!!

Good innit :lol:
A cup final 4 games a week !

One of the benefits of being shit.
1 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:55 pm

Man City at the moment are 4-0 up against Swansea with 25 minutes to go , so at least we are not the only ones having a bad day .
0 x

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:58 pm

Clayton wrote:Man City at the moment are 4-0 up against Swansea with 25 minutes to go , so at least we are not the only ones having a bad day .

Trouble is we got to play them next week..I fancy us to take at least a 4 goal plus tonking. :cry:
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”