Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 180
x 115

Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:18 pm

http://www.givemesport.com/1295502-what ... edium=Paid" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Shows how much she really cares,aye.
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7017
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 64
x 143

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by ToneLoc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:25 pm

Not sure why this is an issue.
She's some tart who gets paid a fortune to be a human shit-barrier for the porn twins and to think of new and inventive ways to bleed us dry.

She's not West Ham, she's never said she is, she doesn't even like football.
Imo, it would be paying her a compliment if we expected her to show that she gives a fuck about West Ham.
I'm over the moon that she has nothing in common with the people who support West Ham.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 180
x 115

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by terrya1965 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:35 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Not sure why this is an issue.
She's some tart who gets paid a fortune to be a human shit-barrier for the porn twins and to think of new and inventive ways to bleed us dry.

She's not West Ham, she's never said she is, she doesn't even like football.
Imo, it would be paying her a compliment if we expected her to show that she gives a fuck about West Ham.
I'm over the moon that she has nothing in common with the people who support West Ham.
Still wrong that the vice Chairman of West Ham Utd is tweeting this,even if she was watching/promoting her own bloody show.
0 x

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4590
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 51
x 97

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:40 pm

I still would.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 7017
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 64
x 143

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by ToneLoc » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:41 pm

terrya1965 wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Not sure why this is an issue.
She's some tart who gets paid a fortune to be a human shit-barrier for the porn twins and to think of new and inventive ways to bleed us dry.

She's not West Ham, she's never said she is, she doesn't even like football.
Imo, it would be paying her a compliment if we expected her to show that she gives a fuck about West Ham.
I'm over the moon that she has nothing in common with the people who support West Ham.
Still wrong that the vice Chairman of West Ham Utd is tweeting this,even if she was watching/promoting her own bloody show.
I'm totally numb to it now mate because I expect nothing else.
It just increases the distance between them and us which is alright with me.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
terrya1965
Posts: 3357
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:48 pm
x 180
x 115

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by terrya1965 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 am

ToneLoc wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:
Still wrong that the vice Chairman of West Ham Utd is tweeting this,even if she was watching/promoting her own bloody show.
I'm totally numb to it now mate because I expect nothing else.
It just increases the distance between them and us which is alright with me.
But that`s what really f*cks me off..If they REALLY cared,we wouldn`t be in this predicament Tone.
0 x

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 6381
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 40
x 179

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:43 am

terrya1965 wrote:http://www.givemesport.com/1295502-what ... edium=Paid

Shows how much she really cares,aye.
Can't open that link if you use ad blocker. Which I do. Perhaps some kind soul could c & p.
0 x
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4590
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am
x 51
x 97

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by Brookbonds73 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:45 am

Whiskyman wrote:
terrya1965 wrote:http://www.givemesport.com/1295502-what ... edium=Paid

Shows how much she really cares,aye.
Can't open that link if you use ad blocker. Which I do. Perhaps some kind soul could c & p.
Can't cut and paste it mate, but the gist of it is, her promoting her new show before our match tonight.
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest with this mob, they are what they are.
Money fucking mad.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Whiskyman
Posts: 6381
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:05 pm
x 40
x 179

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by Whiskyman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:47 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
Can't open that link if you use ad blocker. Which I do. Perhaps some kind soul could c & p.
Can't cut and paste it mate, but the gist of it is, her promoting her new show before our match tonight.
Doesn't surprise me in the slightest with this mob, they are what they are.
Money fucking mad.
Never mind all that. Does she get her kit off and let the puppies loose ?
0 x
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2482
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 170
x 175

Re: Karen Brady`s Tweet tonight.

Post by andyginbrasil » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:51 am

Image
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media