Joe Hart

Chat about anything football related here!
Pennywise

Joe Hart

Postby Pennywise » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:15 am

2 x

Whiskyman

Re: Joe Hart

Postby Whiskyman » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:46 am

Unfortunately not enough Chelseas and too many Burnleys and Stokes. Imo that should be the last time we see him in our colours.
1 x
If it looks like a cunt, walks like a cunt, and talks like a cunt it's either Boris Johnson or Jeremy Corbyn.

Vladnar

Postby Vladnar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:55 am

Unfortunately its not just his more than occasional howler from reasonably poor shots, its not that terrible scooped mess he did last night and its not his obvious inability to look any use at direct free kicks which really scares me its his inability to command a penalty box and his "rooted" to the goal line any time a ball comes in the box...he shrinks into virtually nothing and you always think they're going to score from any long punt and thats not good enough AND its certainly NOT GOOD ENOUGH for England at the WC.

Pickford is our only choice.

Good luck lad, you'll be no 1 for many many years

V
1 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:57 am

Funny how opinions of supporters change so quickly , not that long ago he was the best thing since sliced bread because he made some ok saves in one game , then last night the true Hart came back and he's crap again . I for one will be glad when the season is over and he along with Evra and Mario are gone .
0 x

Vladnar

Postby Vladnar » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:07 am

Just on a personal note when i watched how easily hart was beaten from those 2 free kicks against scotland and how even from that range you could just sense they were both going in, there was nothing he could do....you KNEW there was no coming back from him and he's not done anything to change my mind, a few saves against chelski didn't change that for me as every dog has his day, it didn't make him the imovable obvject Bryan Gunn or a stopped like Schmicheal...we can see adrian going to number 2 and we'll need a new keeper in the summer too....i hope the 2 lads know where there chequebook is now or its going to get very rough.

V
1 x

grandad

Postby grandad » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am

We need a number one keeper badly

Hart fucks off end of season get a new number one adrian on bench. Jobs a good en
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:25 am

I have to agree a new keeper should be top of our list, Stokes one will do.
If Adrian wont play second fiddle fuck him off as well.
1 x

Dicksies Diner

Postby Dicksies Diner » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:28 am

I believe Adrian should be in goal, his our player his been a good servant to our club.
Joe Hart is not our player and came here to try and get in world cup squad!! Hows that going Joey boy.

His next advert should be vaseline.
2 x
Love,peace and harmony to all Hammers.
Fuck the board.

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:34 am

Vladnar wrote:Unfortunately its not just his more than occasional howler from reasonably poor shots, its not that terrible scooped mess he did last night and its not his obvious inability to look any use at direct free kicks which really scares me its his inability to command a penalty box and his "rooted" to the goal line any time a ball comes in the box...he shrinks into virtually nothing and you always think they're going to score from any long punt and thats not good enough AND its certainly NOT GOOD ENOUGH for England at the WC.

Pickford is our only choice.

Good luck lad, you'll be no 1 for many many years

V
:geek:
Can't be making them schoolboy errors in any league no excuses I think he may have confidence issues and dwells on mistakes not traits you need in a keeper no more appearances for me.COYI
0 x

TargetMan

Postby TargetMan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:12 pm

Could've put any young keeper from academy, it wouldn't be much worse.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”