Joe Hart

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Joe Hart

Postby andyginbrasil » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:42 pm

JayK wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:Now this opinion depends on whether you consider Sullivan to be a lying, distrustful cunt. Have you ever considered why Hart ever came to West Ham? ..When there were certainly other clubs looking at him. Sullivan would of promised him the earth, when he signed for us, High wages, N0 1 choice, blah blah blah and that it would be his chance to make the plane to Russia. Why was he not dropped sooner to be replaced by Adrian......because Sullivan had promised that he would be our N01 and demanded that he should not be dropped ......when he was eventually and rightfully dropped, why did Moyes in one of his pre match interviews state that Hart would be back in the team for a lot more of the season, when Adrian was doing OK. Sullivan had promised that he would be our N01 so he gets back in the team, even though the stats state that Adrian is by far the better keeper. Hart will stay in goal until the end of the season, because Sullivan demands, not because he deserves his place.

I get most of what you’re saying there Andy, but I don’t recall anyone else wanting him. Torino had him last year and regretted it. Agree he was prob a Sullivan signing.

If no one else wanted him why the fuck are we paying him £110,000 a week..... :o :o :o
0 x

JayK

Postby JayK » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:44 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
JayK wrote:
I get most of what you’re saying there Andy, but I don’t recall anyone else wanting him. Torino had him last year and regretted it. Agree he was prob a Sullivan signing.

If no one else wanted him why the fuck are we paying him £110,000 a week..... :o :o :o

Coz Sullivan is a class A cunt
1 x
Can we get anymore Fubar’d?
COYI!!!

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:05 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:
JayK wrote:

Sullivan big noting himself with what he imagined was a 'marquee signing'.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

LondonWelsh

Postby LondonWelsh » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:27 pm

I was perplexed why the club signed him, I always thought he was shite! But yes, he was a available as Sullivans marquee signing in an attempt to fill the bowl.
0 x
'Life would be tragic, if it wasn't so funny'. Stephen Hawking.

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:40 pm

LondonWelsh wrote:I was perplexed why the club signed him, I always thought he was shite! But yes, he was a available as Sullivans marquee signing in an attempt to fill the bowl.

Or was it because he knew that he had not invested in the team and thought wrongly that Hart was the man to stop the goals going in, up to today he has probably cost us 5 points and let it 35 goals. At least paying those high wades he will be happy to know that he only has to pay Hart 4 clean sheet bonuses. Marquee my arse.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”