Latest C&H Poll

Chat about anything football related here!

C & H

Poll ended at Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:27 pm

1. Should we retain C&H and take no notice of it
No votes
2 Should we Scrap C&H Altogether
19%
3. Who cares
81%

Total votes: 27

teddybard

Latest C&H Poll

Postby teddybard » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:27 pm

C & H RUN COUNTLESS POLLS
so the question is
0 x
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

IronsForever

Re: Latest C&H Poll

Postby IronsForever » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:39 pm

i put who cares because i dont have a scooby doo whats going on!!
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:15 pm

I couldn't give a fuck really, it's all shite anyway.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

grandad

Postby grandad » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:33 am

Who cares is good option

load of old cunt if you ask me
0 x
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Gonzo

Postby Gonzo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:09 am

I'm slightly confused with the options at the top but aside from that the result of the poll on C&H is shocking.

62% think Moyes should be offered a new deal. I'm gobsmacked at the support for him so much so that I had to doublr check the poll.

It's true though and 1400 voted on it but I'd just assumed everyone was frustrated with him.
0 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:01 am

Put who cares because to vote otherwise would mean their opinions mean something, and they haven't for a long time.
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

h69

Postby h69 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:17 am

Gonzo wrote:I'm slightly confused with the options at the top but aside from that the result of the poll on C&H is shocking.

62% think Moyes should be offered a new deal. I'm gobsmacked at the support for him so much so that I had to doublr check the poll.

It's true though and 1400 voted on it but I'd just assumed everyone was frustrated with him.

I sit in the Upper East with a big group that have had STs a long time and everyone around me is supportive of Moyes getting the chance to get some players in the summer and start the season properly. The same way that pretty much everyone condemned the march etc. I think they seem to be more realistic/less gullible/more open minded....call it what you will.

I often find that a strong opinion on here does not always carry over to what I hear in the ground. All opinions are valid though but I have always wondered why online opinions can vary so much from what is in the ground. Same was true at UP to be honest.
1 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 am

His past follows him, and though I dont see him as bad as Lardy, he also isn't so far removed.

It doesn't help his cause when he is given the tail end of the season to turn it around without the players of his choice. Yes in some cases he had to play negative to secure some grip on our league position, but just when our heads begin to surface above the ground instead of the thrust to break free we seemed content to just inhale what little extra air we had.

Yes, some might say the Stoke game wasn't approached negatively, having found the net four times, but the holding off and lets see attitude nearly cost us even the point. Had we up and at them from the off then maybe we would have had the luxury of a repeat of the Southampton game.

Maybe we expect too much, but personally I don't think that expecting us to put out instead of sit back against a team both on paper is not as good and also in a worse position is. All he seemed to achieve , be it unintended or not, is to show how he really operates .

Just a question, would it be wrong to aliken him with Cautious Curbishley?
0 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:46 am

Gonzo wrote:It's true though and 1400 voted on it but I'd just assumed everyone was frustrated with him.

I think most are mate but it's possible that many who vote to stay put are probably shit-scared of what the alternatives could be once Sullivan "gets to work".

I think the currently groundswell says as much about the total lack of confidence in all of the club's recruiting ability than it does about its confidence in Moyes.

This is sign of the times and of how low we've sank.
2 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:18 am

h69 wrote:
Gonzo wrote:I'm slightly confused with the options at the top but aside from that the result of the poll on C&H is shocking.

I sit in the Upper East with a big group that have had STs a long time and everyone around me is supportive of Moyes getting the chance to get some players in the summer and start the season properly. The same way that pretty much everyone condemned the march etc. I think they seem to be more realistic/less gullible/more open minded....call it what you will.

I often find that a strong opinion on here does not always carry over to what I hear in the ground. All opinions are valid though but I have always wondered why online opinions can vary so much from what is in the ground. Same was true at UP to be honest.

Yes very true H,what I read about on various Forums and Blogs,is not always reflected when
you speak to people at Matches....there's a big percentage that don't really care about
the board and all the other shenanigans going on.....they just turn up and support the Irons
whatever....

On here for instance prob 60/40 Moyes out,be reverse maybe more if you asked at a game....
1 x

Return to “Football Talk”