Diane Abbott

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
palerider

Diane Abbott

Postby palerider » Thu May 17, 2018 7:26 am

If Labour come to power she wants to close all immigration detention centres and release all the illegals into the community. They'll be made to promise to turn up when it's time for their deportation.

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
It's not the principle. It's the money.

Brookbonds73

Re: Diane Abbott

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:57 pm

That is one thick friar tucked bonced cunt.
The dangerous thing is, she believes she's quite intelligent and they're always the worst type. Thick fuck.
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

BlackDiamond

Postby BlackDiamond » Thu May 17, 2018 1:12 pm

palerider wrote:If Labour come to power she wants to close all immigration detention centres and release all the illegals into the community. They'll be made to promise to turn up when it's time for their deportation.

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

She reminds me of the African-American domestic housemaid character in the Tom & Jerry cartoons - and I don't mean in an agreeable erotic way...
0 x

Dolfo

Postby Dolfo » Thu May 17, 2018 1:23 pm

Brookbonds73 wrote:That is one thick friar tucked bonced cunt.
The dangerous thing is, she believes she's quite intelligent and they're always the worst type. Thick fuck.

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

100% agree
0 x

Brookbonds73

Postby Brookbonds73 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:44 pm

BlackDiamond wrote:
palerider wrote:If Labour come to power she wants to close all immigration detention centres and release all the illegals into the community. They'll be made to promise to turn up when it's time for their deportation.

She reminds me of the African-American domestic housemaid character in the Tom & Jerry cartoons - and I don't mean in an agreeable erotic way...

Thomasssssssss where's you at!
1 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

whu

Postby whu » Thu May 17, 2018 2:13 pm

don't knock her ... communist anti semites labour will never get close to being elected with an anti-white cunt like that at the top table ... most labour voters (or ex voters) know she's the diviest of divs
1 x
Tell the truth or get out of our club - NO SURRENDER

Dwayne Pipes

Postby Dwayne Pipes » Thu May 17, 2018 2:55 pm

An absolute cunt of a woman,once slept with a fucking tramp (Corbyn ) ,should be put down.
Or deported.
2 x

Return to “Topical Topics”