I'm moaning again

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
teddybard
Posts: 465
Joined: Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:19 pm
Location: Stratford (The other one)

I'm moaning again

Postby teddybard » Thu May 17, 2018 9:47 pm

Transfer window now officially open West Ham have no manager, no assistant manager, no coaches, no Director of Football or head of recruitment. Two Chairmen don’t appear to talk to each other Vice person is busy writing her latest article for the Sun in which she proves her lack of worth and commitment to the club

WE ARE NOW UNOFFICIALLY THE WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY WITH THE LEAST POPULAR DIRECTORS AND THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO DESCRIBE THE FANS AS MALCONTENT (I WONDER WHY)
2 x
whufc_crest
IF it's true that we are here to help others,
what are the others doing here??

shakeass “Congratulations.....You’ve been shafted by the Dildo brothers” kickimmuts

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 1752
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby andyginbrasil » Thu May 17, 2018 9:54 pm

teddybard wrote:Transfer window now officially open West Ham have no manager, no assistant manager, no coaches, no Director of Football or head of recruitment. Two Chairmen don’t appear to talk to each other Vice person is busy writing her latest article for the Sun in which she proves her lack of worth and commitment to the club

WE ARE NOW UNOFFICIALLY THE WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY WITH THE LEAST POPULAR DIRECTORS AND THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO DESCRIBE THE FANS AS MALCONTENT (I WONDER WHY)

What do you mean by "Now" haven't we been the worst run club for the last 10 seasons...... :oops: :oops:
3 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 3788
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby IronsForever » Thu May 17, 2018 10:05 pm

teddybard wrote:Transfer window now officially open West Ham have no manager, no assistant manager, no coaches, no Director of Football or head of recruitment. Two Chairmen don’t appear to talk to each other Vice person is busy writing her latest article for the Sun in which she proves her lack of worth and commitment to the club

WE ARE NOW UNOFFICIALLY THE WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY WITH THE LEAST POPULAR DIRECTORS AND THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO DESCRIBE THE FANS AS MALCONTENT (I WONDER WHY)


And we expect top managers to come here!!!
2 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby Clayton » Thu May 17, 2018 10:52 pm

IronsForever wrote:
teddybard wrote:Transfer window now officially open West Ham have no manager, no assistant manager, no coaches, no Director of Football or head of recruitment. Two Chairmen don’t appear to talk to each other Vice person is busy writing her latest article for the Sun in which she proves her lack of worth and commitment to the club

WE ARE NOW UNOFFICIALLY THE WORST RUN CLUB IN THE COUNTRY WITH THE LEAST POPULAR DIRECTORS AND THEY HAVE THE CHEEK TO DESCRIBE THE FANS AS MALCONTENT (I WONDER WHY)


And we expect top managers to come here!!!


We want them , but the sane ones here dont expect them .
0 x

User avatar
IronsForever
Posts: 3788
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:22 am

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby IronsForever » Fri May 18, 2018 12:45 am

Clayton wrote:
IronsForever wrote:
And we expect top managers to come here!!!


We want them , but the sane ones here dont expect them .


Reports are saying Pellegrini is Fav . Can't see why a guy getting paid a shit load in China , with the 5th best stats of any premiership manager, who has managed Real Madrid and City before Pepsi Cola got there, want to join us.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

User avatar
Brookbonds73
Posts: 4262
Joined: Mon May 30, 2016 2:34 am

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby Brookbonds73 » Fri May 18, 2018 12:53 am

Hopefully with his connections at Citeh, we can get yaya toure on loan for 6 months. kickimmuts
0 x
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby Clayton » Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 am

IronsForever wrote:
Clayton wrote:
We want them , but the sane ones here dont expect them .


Reports are saying Pellegrini is Fav . Can't see why a guy getting paid a shit load in China , with the 5th best stats of any premiership manager, who has managed Real Madrid and City before Pepsi Cola got there, want to join us.


Maybe hes looking for a new challenge , show he can still do it with a unfashionable club in the premiership like he did in Spain . Will he get the owners backing , cant see him coming without it , doesnt strike me as that sort of manager .
0 x

User avatar
Clayton
Posts: 2832
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:29 pm

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby Clayton » Fri May 18, 2018 12:55 am

Brookbonds73 wrote:Hopefully with his connections at Citeh, we can get yaya toure on loan for 6 months. kickimmuts


Their are actually fans who wouldnt say no to that bit of business ! :roll:
0 x

User avatar
BCHammer
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:23 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby BCHammer » Fri May 18, 2018 1:17 am

IronsForever wrote:
Clayton wrote:
We want them , but the sane ones here dont expect them .


Reports are saying Pellegrini is Fav . Can't see why a guy getting paid a shit load in China , with the 5th best stats of any premiership manager, who has managed Real Madrid and City before Pepsi Cola got there, want to join us.


Only way to get people to go to China is paying lots of money, and most seem to realize its just not worth it after they have been there a week. Half the internet is censored for a start, tells you what its like working there. He wont be poor, London is not only a significant improvement to Langfang in Hebei province, it is one of the best cities in the world. And there are iconic transport links to work.

He gets to work with a TV star who would be a bit of crumpet to a 64 year old, a lifelong supply of adult supplies and an Ann Summers discount
0 x

User avatar
Flairon
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sun May 29, 2016 8:45 am
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: I'm moaning again

Postby Flairon » Fri May 18, 2018 2:29 am

I m reading that Rafa is favourite and strangely might be interested.........
0 x
Flairon


Return to “Football Talk”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests