Anderson deal close to done

Chat about anything football related here!
Hammertime

Re: Anderson deal close to done

Postby Hammertime » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:24 pm

[quote="IronsForever"]Read the article but 26 Mill is way off Lazio's valuation even if we offered 20% on any future sale.[/quote

It's being reported that we offered 30 mill Euros plus the 20% sell-on, which is very close to what Lazio were looking for
0 x

OZHAMMER

Postby OZHAMMER » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:56 am

Whiskyman wrote:
OZHAMMER wrote:Maybe a few years ago. A face like a half busted camp oven now.

None of us are getting any younger Oz. And a half busted camp oven she may well look like now, but I'd still not climb over her to get at you mate. ;) ;)

You haven’t seen me in a leopard skin g-banger.
0 x

Whiskyman

Postby Whiskyman » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:02 am

OZHAMMER wrote:
Whiskyman wrote:
None of us are getting any younger Oz. And a half busted camp oven she may well look like now, but I'd still not climb over her to get at you mate. ;) ;)

You haven’t seen me in a leopard skin g-banger.

Do fucking behave. I don't know what time it is in upside down land but I'm just about to have breakfast. And I can do without that image floating in front of me as I attack the bacon. ;)
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

IronsForever

Postby IronsForever » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 am

Hammertime wrote:
IronsForever wrote:Read the article but 26 Mill is way off Lazio's valuation even if we offered 20% on any future sale.[/quote

It's being reported that we offered 30 mill Euros plus the 20% sell-on, which is very close to what Lazio were looking for

West Ham’s bid to sign Felipe Anderson has hit a late stumbling block after Lazio upped the asking price by £4.4million, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

The Sky Sports Italy journalist claimed on his personal website late on Thursday night that the Serie A club now want £30.6million for the wide forward after being on the verge of shaking hands on a £26.2million deal with the Premier League outfit.

Di Marzio explained that Lazio also want a further £4.4million of add-ons for Anderson and want to review the terms of sell-on clause due to be incorporated into the deal.
0 x
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Newmarket

Postby Newmarket » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:36 am

IronsForever wrote:
Hammertime wrote:

West Ham’s bid to sign Felipe Anderson has hit a late stumbling block after Lazio upped the asking price by £4.4million, according to Gianluca Di Marzio.

The Sky Sports Italy journalist claimed on his personal website late on Thursday night that the Serie A club now want £30.6million for the wide forward after being on the verge of shaking hands on a £26.2million deal with the Premier League outfit.

Di Marzio explained that Lazio also want a further £4.4million of add-ons for Anderson and want to review the terms of sell-on clause due to be incorporated into the deal.

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:53 am

IronsForever wrote:
Hammertime wrote:

Didnt we match what they wanted , now they have upped the asking price , want extra addons and want to change the sell on clause , :roll: . Tell them to fuck off ! There are cheaper and more then likely better players out there , Pellegrini and the Hus have their fingers on the pulse , they must of had a backup plan if this went peared shaped .
3 x

ToneLoc

Postby ToneLoc » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:01 am

Clayton wrote:
IronsForever wrote:

Didnt we match what they wanted , now they have upped the asking price , want extra addons and want to change the sell on clause , :roll: . Tell them to fuck off ! There are cheaper and more then likely better players out there , Pellegrini and the Hus have their fingers on the pulse , they must of had a backup plan if this went peared shaped .

But isn't this what happens all the time?
This isn't clubs having an agenda against West Ham.
"We'll run" football clubs find a way of getting deals done.
As for MP and co having plans A, B and C?...... I guess we'll see over the summer.
The best of their abilities will be properly put to the test under this lot, that's for sure.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

Baddowhammer

Postby Baddowhammer » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:14 am

Newmarket wrote:
IronsForever wrote:

:i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Why are you amused at this NM..?
0 x

Clayton

Postby Clayton » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:05 am

ToneLoc wrote:
Clayton wrote:

But isn't this what happens all the time?
This isn't clubs having an agenda against West Ham.
"We'll run" football clubs find a way of getting deals done.
As for MP and co having plans A, B and C?...... I guess we'll see over the summer.
The best of their abilities will be properly put to the test under this lot, that's for sure.

The difference this time Tone is we have actually matched what Lazio wanted , we have gone where we havnt been before over the £26m mark now they want close to £31m . I am not even sure that with Lanzini injured he is even a priority , would be nice to have a out and out winger but isnt a creative CAM (which he isnt) more important and a DM .
0 x

h69

Postby h69 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:22 am

Baddowhammer wrote:
Newmarket wrote: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused: :i am genuinely amused:

Why are you amused at this NM..?

Because he looks for and enjoys any story that is negative.

The fact is though that negotiations take more than a week anyway so I would think that this is pretty standard stuff when negotiating.

I remember the Mkhitaryan and and Sanchez swap taking over a month and a half of negotiations so I doubt this is anything particularly shocking.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”