Annoying social media stuff.

News, Banter and anything else non football!!
Neville Bartos

Annoying social media stuff.

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:18 am

My brother sends me links to stuff all the time.
Stuff he knows will just annoy me.

Am I right in thinking this woman is a drama queen and snowflake?
She paints this encounter like some kind of confrontation with the Stasi, but all I see is forced drama.

Four 'white' -- because we need to be clear this is racial -- police show up at her door, and ASK to see someone. They are armed (hardly unusual).
Instead of asking the nature of their inquiry, or fetching the person, she asks if they have a search warrant.
Firstly, since when have the police needed a search warrant to talk to someone?
And secondly, why would you be surprised the police got annoyed by this?

What annoys me most however is how this woman compares her little drama with people being shot and killed. Just no. Annoying the police by being fucking obtuse isn't the same as an unarmed man being shot 40 times, no matter how 'traumatising' it was.
0 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Marco Boogers Boots

Re: Annoying social media stuff.

Postby Marco Boogers Boots » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:54 am

She doesn’t say white.....

Still a cunt though :i am genuinely amused:
0 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:34 am

Marco Boogers Boots wrote:She doesn’t say white.....

Still a cunt though :i am genuinely amused:

The bit about them being white is a bit further down.
Apparently four white men, armed, and with badges, on a black woman's doorstep in 2018 is a cause for alarm.

She was so alarmed in fact she chose to get on their tits for no good reason. :i am genuinely amused:
1 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

mkhammer

Postby mkhammer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:54 am

Trouble is all this shit stirring/wind up stuff is preventing what might be genuine complaints
coming thru.....peoples complaints of this kind are generally ignored now...

In this case old bill have done nothing wrong.....you might have to give a name tho,depends,and if
they feel someone is armed inside or lives at risk...evidence being hidden...quite a few reasons..
Shock horror, an armed Police officer.....is she walking round with her eyes closed....

Door of hinges... :i am genuinely amused: yeah prob was said.....less being camcorded of course...
0 x

Return to “Topical Topics”