Does it all feel a bit like Everton the previous summer?

Chat about anything football related here!

Does it all feel a bit like Everton the previous summer?

Postby 3232 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 am

Signing lots of players that are all a bit 'meh' but fans saying are great.

Signing players where there is no competition and no one else is interested in signing them.

No game changer amongst all the players signed.

Manager who has reputation for playing good football, gets fans are excited...... but flops.
0 x

Ron Manager

Re: Does it all feel a bit like Everton the previous summer?

Postby Ron Manager » Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 am

No
1 x

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:14 am

Traditionally the gloating comes after the failure.
Like how we can gloat at Tottenham players not winning England a World Cup.
As you were. :i am genuinely amused:
5 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

brookingslovechild

Postby brookingslovechild » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:35 am

3232 wrote:Signing lots of players that are all a bit 'meh' but fans saying are great.

Signing players where there is no competition and no one else is interested in signing them.

Manager who has reputation for playing good football, gets fans are excited...... but flops.

Admittedly I’m getting on, but what the f does meh mean?

To answer the question, yes it does feel a tad like Everton , have players bought improved us? Yes reckon they have, bring something a bit different than we’ve had and add to a good lucking squad..still shitting the 1st month tho.

Please no more teenager words it’s unbecoming of u my numerical friend.
0 x

1985whu

Postby 1985whu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:06 am

3232 wrote:Signing lots of players that are all a bit 'meh' but fans saying are great.

C'mon. This little Adrian Durham act is all getting a bit boring now... yaaaaaaaaawn
0 x

eskimo joe

Postby eskimo joe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:27 am

1985whu wrote:

C'mon. This little Adrian Durham act is all getting a bit boring now... yaaaaaaaaawn

That is his speciality, Boring, he is an expert on it , he lives and eats it, he can't help himself it pours out of every part of his being. He couldn't survive without purging himself of his misery by trying to lnflict it on others. He is addicted so much to it his promises of abstinance by no return just fly out the window. We could consider ourselves as doing a good deed by letting him have a platform to vent his frustration for not really having much of a life. I would wish him to get well soon but i wont bother because we all know that wont happen. Besides is there a cure for being a Spud? A boring one at that.
3 x
A good person does things in silence, others strive to be seen as good so scream out their deeds.

Macca666

Postby Macca666 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:50 am

Attention seeking cunt
1 x

HammerJammer

Re: Does it all feel a bit like numbers is still a thick cunt?

Postby HammerJammer » Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:58 am

Numbers wrote:Look at me! Notice me!! I'm still here and I'm still a Tottenscum tosser!!!

Fuck off back to Shyte Fart Stain.
2 x
Click here and enter 3232 to block the TottenScum Troll

Postby 3232 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:21 pm

brookingslovechild wrote:

Admittedly I’m getting on, but what the f does meh mean?

To answer the question, yes it does feel a tad like Everton , have players bought improved us? Yes reckon they have, bring something a bit different than we’ve had and add to a good lucking squad..still shitting the 1st month tho.

Please no more teenager words it’s unbecoming of u my numerical friend.

Meh? It's that noise your wife makes when you get naked. ;)
0 x

Re: Does it all feel a bit like numbers is still a thick cunt?

Postby 3232 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:22 pm

HammerJammer wrote:
Numbers wrote:Look at me! Notice me!! I'm still here and I'm still a Tottenscum tosser!!!

Fuck off back to Shyte Fart Stain.

Oscar Wilde is alive and well.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”