Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Chat about anything football related here!
User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6770
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 16
x 36

Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:08 pm

Am I going potty or has the match thread vanished?
Anyway, if I am then mods can delete this one.
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
andyginbrasil
Posts: 2180
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:05 am
Location: Brasil
x 37
x 55

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by andyginbrasil » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:11 pm

The other one changed to 12-1 ........I thought it was the fucking result...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6770
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 16
x 36

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:12 pm

andyginbrasil wrote:The other one changed to 12-1 ........I thought it was the fucking result...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
FFs a little bit of professionalism PLEASE? :lol:
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by Taansend » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 pm

ToneLoc wrote:Am I going potty or has the match thread vanished?
Anyway, if I am then mods can delete this one.
Some glitch in the system. Every year people start multiple threads relating to the match so we end up with three or four all being posted on at the same time.

I merged the match thread with the 12-1 thread & the system gave it the wrong title :lol:

It'll keep happening too. Someone really wants us to know their thought about a free kick so obviously they have to start a new thread :D
0 x

User avatar
JustLikeMyDreams
Posts: 2297
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 7:47 pm
x 6

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by JustLikeMyDreams » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Come on West Ham!
I am brimming with confidence now!
Great looking starting line up and a superb looking bench IMO!
We are playing one of the hardest away games we will have this season and I fancy a draw.Last season I had no hope in this one,so Come on you rip roaring goal scoring Irons whufc_crest
0 x

User avatar
ToneLoc
Posts: 6770
Joined: Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:21 pm
x 16
x 36

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by ToneLoc » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:19 pm

Taansend wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Am I going potty or has the match thread vanished?
Anyway, if I am then mods can delete this one.
Some glitch in the system. Every year people start multiple threads relating to the match so we end up with three or four all being posted on at the same time.

I merged the match thread with the 12-1 thread & the system gave it the wrong title :lol:

It'll keep happening too. Someone really wants us to know their thought about a free kick so obviously they have to start a new thread :D
A "glitch in the system".
Is that technical spiel for "12 pints and 4 G&Ts"? :P
0 x
"Gentlemen you can't fight in here this is the war room"

User avatar
Newmarket
Posts: 9540
Joined: Tue May 17, 2016 10:03 pm
x 32
x 13

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by Newmarket » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Taansend wrote:
ToneLoc wrote:Am I going potty or has the match thread vanished?
Anyway, if I am then mods can delete this one.
Some glitch in the system. Every year people start multiple threads relating to the match so we end up with three or four all being posted on at the same time.

I merged the match thread with the 12-1 thread & the system gave it the wrong title :lol:

It'll keep happening too. Someone really wants us to know their thought about a free kick so obviously they have to start a new thread :D
You can’t get the staff :roll:
0 x
I hate Thrush he’s an irritating Cunt .

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by Taansend » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 pm

ToneLoc wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Some glitch in the system. Every year people start multiple threads relating to the match so we end up with three or four all being posted on at the same time.

I merged the match thread with the 12-1 thread & the system gave it the wrong title :lol:

It'll keep happening too. Someone really wants us to know their thought about a free kick so obviously they have to start a new thread :D
A "glitch in the system".
Is that technical spiel for "12 pints and 4 G&Ts"? :P
I could never handle gin, mate.

And I'm on the wagon these days. It's a struggle but feels good :D
0 x

User avatar
dagenhamdave
Posts: 985
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 10:54 pm
x 2
x 5

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by dagenhamdave » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 pm

COYI whufc_crest
0 x

User avatar
Taansend
Posts: 7124
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2016 9:40 pm
Location: St Petersburg, FL
Contact:

Re: Liverpool V West Ham match thread...

Post by Taansend » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:22 pm

Newmarket wrote:
Taansend wrote:
Some glitch in the system. Every year people start multiple threads relating to the match so we end up with three or four all being posted on at the same time.

I merged the match thread with the 12-1 thread & the system gave it the wrong title :lol:

It'll keep happening too. Someone really wants us to know their thought about a free kick so obviously they have to start a new thread :D
You can’t get the staff :roll:
Sorry :(
0 x

Post Reply

Social Media