Quick Recap

Chat about anything football related here!
Gonzo

Re: Quick Recap

Postby Gonzo » Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:59 pm

1287 wrote:
andyginbrasil wrote:Shouldn't he be in bed by now, with his sister

How's your missus, Andy?
All good I hope.

Why don't you just continue crowing about how right you were and perhaps discuss the impending loss to Bournemouth.

I can't be arsed policing this all night and it would take all of 30 seconds to to ban your account and shut down new sign ups for a while so just leave it.

Andy doesn't have your history and doesn't fall out with folk regularly so just stick to the football please.
0 x

hammerwell75

Postby hammerwell75 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:02 pm

Gets offended by that babyfuckoff but then goes on to call another poster a fuckwit :lol: :lol: You couldn't make it up .

BTW , nothing worse than a grass imo .....
0 x

papawhisky

Postby papawhisky » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:07 pm

You suggest that I visit a West Ham forum? Why? To hear other troll's opinions? I have my own thank you. I choose to air them on this particular West Ham forum which I rate as the best, presumably you do also, otherwise you would be spouting your ill thought out drivel elsewhere

I suggest you take an evening class in trolling. I admire a good troll as much as anyone, but I abhor anyone that puts in insufficient effort to any task, whether it be work, play or trolling. Just plain lazy.

As for Andy's comment, it is not uncommon for young children of mixed sexes to share a bed. Act like a child, get treated like a child. Perhaps if your contribution was more grown up then the responses would follow accordingly.

As ye sow shall ye reap.
3 x

Whiskyman

Re: numbers reaches new heights of shitcuntery

Postby Whiskyman » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:17 pm

HammerJammer wrote:
numbers wrote:Gonzo, Geo, I am reporting this poster.

Disgusting post and I expect the site to act as it has a responsibility to posters and advertisers.

Good luck trying to complain about defamation ANONYMOUSLY, you poxy spud shitcunt.

Unless all those numbers are really on your passport.

Passport ? PASSPORT FFS. I doubt our numerical friend leaves his bedroom too often, never mind the bloody country.
0 x
People who claim to be modest usually have a lot to be modest about.

Neville Bartos

Postby Neville Bartos » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:15 am

Poor old numbers. All that effort put into his original post, even making some of it italics, and all he gets is 4 pages of having the piss ripped out of him.

Although, I do think the answer to his question(s) is ; it's ONE game. I also doubt having Nacer Chadli in the side would've altered the outcome.
3 x
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

terrya1965

Postby terrya1965 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:30 am

Pellegrini useless at City.A FEW FACTS FOR YOU NUMBERS.

Did he get relegated?NO
Did he finish mid table?NO
Did he finish outside the Champion's League position's?NO
Did he win the League?YES
Did he score a 100 goals plus in the League one season?YES
Did he score the record amount of goals in one season in all competitions EVER by any English team?YES
Did he win the League Cup?YES.
Did he score more goals in the PL than any other team EVERY season he was there?YES

He dosen`t seem to be that useless at City to me?

WHAT A KNOB!
0 x

andyginbrasil

Postby andyginbrasil » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:45 am

A minor detail regarding Mr P at Man City that our topic poster seems to have left out, first two seasons at City they beat the Spuds 4 times, 6-0, 5-1,4-1 and 1-0 an average of 4 goals a game....he couldn't of been that bad....6-0. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
0 x

Hammershark

Postby Hammershark » Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:19 am

1287 wrote:Two seasons ago
I said Antonio was shit and we should sell him

Last season
I said Massuaku had no end product and was horrendous defensively with no positional sense and caused endless problems for team mates.
I said the Rice hype was way over the top and he could maybe become an OK PL player but makes numerous horrific mistakes every game.

Pre season
I said Anderson would be biggest flop of PL.
I said Yartmalenko will be useless.
I said Wilshere was not up to PL football.
I said Fredericks will get slaughtered defensively.
I said Balbuena will flop.
I said Pelegrini was useless at City and will be a massive flop.
I said this summer transfer window will go down as our worst ever.

Now I am not here to say 'I told you so'.

I was working today (Those toilets don't clean themselves) and did not see the game.

Can someone tell me:
How did the new boys do?
How did Pelegrini do? Was his tactics good? Did he motivate the players to give 100% the whole game?

Two seasons ago you was only six years old :lol:
0 x

punkrockhammer

Postby punkrockhammer » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:03 am

I’m amazed people are replying to any thread started by the predictable, boring, cowardly, incestuous, negative, lonely, bullshitting, deluded, clueless, masochistic, infantile, fishing piece of mental shit

That’s Numbers, before he no doubt tries to twist words

Ignore the cunt
1 x

Postby 1287 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:37 am

punkrockhammer wrote:I’m amazed people are replying to any thread started by the predictable, boring, cowardly, incestuous, negative, lonely, bullshitting, deluded, clueless, masochistic, infantile, fishing piece of mental shit

That’s Numbers, before he no doubt tries to twist words

Ignore the cunt

Don't want to turn a perfectly sensible thread into a slanging match, but,...

Cowardly? Look in the mirror, mate. I do not insult unless someone gets very personal. You are quick to insult...behind the protection of your keyboard. Guarantee you would fall to pieces if fronted in real life.

The mental state of a past middle aged man who calls himself punk rock has to be questioned, anyway.
0 x

Return to “Football Talk”