Ayew Song?

Chat about anything football related here!
dagenhamdave

Re: Ayew Song?

Post by dagenhamdave »

Ayew at £20M +wages, makes Tevez at £250,000 a week look a bargain all day long?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Let me guess.

Ayew Ayew Ayew Ayew

A Footballer A Footballer?

Ayew Ayew Ayew Ayew

We Thought You Were We Thought You Were.

Oh. You meant Song!
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

JDonovan

1 game and you're on his back already

Post by JDonovan »

Makes me laughing how people are on his back already yeah he didn't play that well but Chelsea away is never easy especially under a new manger in conte you're probably the sort of fans that only watch it on the television because if you watched him against us last year at Upton park he destroyed our defence and they easily deserved to win that 4-1

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Good or bad, I do not think he is the player we wanted or needed, we should have kept our £20M and waited there is still two weeks left in this window, we need another striker more than ever.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

dagenhamdave wrote:Good or bad, I do not think he is the player we wanted or needed, we should have kept our £20M and waited there is still two weeks left in this window, we need another striker more than ever.
Totally agree but in my defence I DID say that the minute we were linked with him .
Bring back Jonathon !

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

kingmidas wrote:Sitting here at Half time and cannot quiet believe what I am seeing. Andre Ayew he came from swansea, he's already down and he's holding his knee, 20 million down the drainAs Andre Ayew is faking his pain.Will not be a popular comment this but he held nothing up. could not get into the game. lost the ball cheaply. didn't chase back. all in all one of the worst debuts I have seen in a West Ham shirt almost reminiscent of Vladamir Labant only different he was not our record signing. I think we will deeply regret not signing a proper striker.

Not convinced it will catch on tbh. Prefer my chants to be shorter and catchier than that.

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Slagging Ayew off after 35 mins FFS you could not make this up. Tevez played poorly in his first game for us as did Mascherano....and as for di Canio's first 35 mins at Selhurst park....dear oh dear.

Are you telling me no decent footballer has ever had a bad 35 minutes ?

Blimey....and they call us fickle fans :roll: :roll: :roll:

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

hammerman69 wrote:Slagging Ayew off after 35 mins FFS you could not make this up. Tevez played poorly in his first game for us as did Mascherano....and as for di Canio's first 35 mins at Selhurst park....dear oh dear.

Are you telling me no decent footballer has ever had a bad 35 minutes ?

Blimey....and they call us fickle fans :roll: :roll: :roll:
I am hoping Jonathon Calleri becomes a success. He looks to have good balance and to my mind, might be a proper footballer. Not someone who is naturally awkward and kicks the ball hopelessly in wrong directions.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

I'm still laughing at the fact that numbers has cloned himself with a new user name and then has the audacity to suggest he be a moderator. Tell ya what numbers, I don't like you but you have some fuckin' moxy, I'll give you that.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Is he related to Alex Song?