Bournemouth Match Thread (Streams in first post)

Chat about anything football related here!
BlackDiamond

Re: Bournemouth Match Thread (Streams in first post)

Post by BlackDiamond »

belfasthammer wrote:One of those days when win dirty is ok Think we can scrape a 1-0 but fed up with doom and gloom scenarios
The bigger pitch will suit fast pacy wingers. No doubt what the manager had in mind when we signed fast pacy wingers.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Bollockey bollocks.
Running a bit late but will follow my nose and head for the barge :)

See you chaps soon !
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

JayK

Post by JayK »

I might wave to he barge as I walk past. Gotta meet my uncle who don't drink and really is quite boring at times.
Enjoy the barge!!
Just missed my train at Rayleigh coz some twat made me buy a ticket ffs
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

They're saying over on KUMB that Brady is withholding Sakho's wages until he gets himself fit in order to sell him .

Maybe just gossip but it wouldn't surprise me
Bring back Jonathon !

JayK

Post by JayK »

Newmarket wrote:They're saying over on KUMB that Brady is withholding Sakho's wages until he gets himself fit in order to sell him .

If true, good for her. His attitude in pre-season doesn't deserve wages. Can't see it being true though coz I'm sure it would break the contract unless it's written in there saying "if you're an sulky, injured twat, you don't get paid".
COYI!!!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

JayK wrote:
Newmarket wrote:They're saying over on KUMB that Brady is withholding Sakho's wages until he gets himself fit in order to sell him .

If true, good for her. His attitude in pre-season doesn't deserve wages. Can't see it being true though coz I'm sure it would break the contract unless it's written in there saying "if you're an sulky, injured twat, you don't get paid".
I expect that by not keeping himself fit and available for selection he is probably in breach of contract ....
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Well this game and ones to follow will be interesting, and I don't mean for entertainment value, cause I suspect we wont see too much of that until we get all players fit.( well more.)

It will be interesting to see how Bilic copes. Lard arse had the advantage when he was hit in a similar way for obvious reasons. Bilic might have to rethink.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

GoldenFM

Post by GoldenFM »

So it looks like Kouyate is fit, good news!

My line up for today is a bit of a curve ball, but due to a lack of strikers (I really hope Carroll isn't injured but lots of people are reporting this now so it looks like it is true) and wingers I've gone for this...

Adrian
Byram Burke Collins Reid Masuaku
Noble Obiang
Kouyate
Calleri Antonio

Like I said, it's a curve ball... I really liked Burke on Thursday so I think he would do a great job in a 3 with Collins and Reid, with Byram and Masuaku pushing down the wings but offering a more solid defense against the pace of the Bournemouth wingers. Obiang will hold and along with Noble, dictate play. This gives license for Kouyate to bomb up into the box. I would play Calleri alongside Antonio up front. Antonio and Kouyate can get on the end of Masuaku's and Byram's crosses!

This formation/line up will never happen but I like to be different :D (I think my Football Manage obsession influences this...)

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Valencia starts up top. He'll prove everyone wrong and reproduce his Ecuador form. He'll score 4 today. :D
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Injuries or not, give Caleri or Fletcher a go instead of starting that arsehole Valencia again

No creativity at all in that side so it's lump it up to the prick that has no control whatsoever

I thought 1-1 but with that line up I see us losing

How can we have so many fucking players injured already?

I've had it up to here with Carroll, too

Get rid him