Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by grandad »

Nothing concrete on odds checker ( they normally know ) so looking like no action

If that's so then them CUNTS are taking a monster gamble on us staying up.
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Nibbles wrote:
Hammertime wrote:

So would you rather Sullivan tweet, spout off to the media or have his spawn mislead us on social media? That's why this has "all gone quiet" because if news is released prematurely & then deals fall apart we lambaste our owners for gobbin off. So I'd go so far as to say that if all their deals fall apart, I'd still prefer the owners say fuck all about them till their nailed on. To further this policy of keeping our owners from opening their traps how about not confronting them on the subject in car park while recording it ffs
Of course one shouldn't sell the bear's skin before one has killed the beast. I also wouldn't want Sullivan "spouting off" to the media unless talks have progressed and the targeted club and player are happy to talk terms/fees. From what I've read in the press and on social media, talks seemed to be progressing. The media will usually always get a whiff about talks between a club and a linked player so it's difficult to keep things completely stumm. There were daily reports concerning Mario and we still got him. I don't see how a deal will fall apart if a clubs intentions really are to buy or loan said player and the other club and player incl. agent are happy to negotiate and we pay them what they want?

Dendoncker wants to leave and as we have 28m in the bank now after the purchase of Mario and the sale of Sakho (now more than the alleged 25m fund for this transfer window) then I don't see a problem in us staving off Everton and bringing the player in. After selling Ayew, that'll be around 46m to spend on 2 players (minus a few million in profit for the owners obviously). Smolov could be brought in for the 12m that Krasnodar want - if we are serious about him.

I completely agree with you on the car park matter. Not the wisest thing to do during a transfer window.

'Of course one shouldn't sell the bear's skin before one has killed the beast

mate that is a quality saying, am now trying to fit it into a conversation this arvo, made my day. :lol: '

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

We deserve to go down

Lack of investment and a crippling amount of players unavailable yet we are still open to departures

Fuck that pigmy cunt running the circus

palerider

Post by palerider »

We want Ki as part of any deal for Ayew.

Which is good because not long after you've had a Chinese you want another one.

Coat, gloves. Pointed white hood.

And I know he's Korean btw.

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

palerider wrote:We want Ki as part of any deal for Ayew.

I suspect Sully can't t tell the difference and thinks he's signing Son Heung-min. "White shirt...SE Asian appearance ...close enough..."
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

In talks still about a Russian striker on loan with option to buy end of the season . If that fails then I guess the 3 Daves with look in the free agent / out of contract players as im sure you used to be able to sign them after the window , maybe we will see Carlton Cole come in at the last minute :D

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Mangala from Man City on loan doing the media round at the moment........

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

palerider wrote:We want Ki as part of any deal for Ayew.

He's the dogs bollox :?

jhammers

Post by jhammers »

mkhammer wrote:Mangala from Man City on loan doing the media round at the moment........
Can't loan more than 1 player from the same club.

If we are in for him that means Hart is off. Which is unlikely. Why are we interested in a CB anyway? We already have 7 of those in the starting XI

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

Nice to see City spending another small amount on a young British player to boost the game at grass roots level.

Top darts.