Transfer window thread

Chat about anything football related here!
jameskel

Re: Transfer window thread

Post by jameskel »

18 in 81, that is average

H69 in noshing board posts
Covid in the Boardroom

Mumbles

Post by Mumbles »

Castiron wrote:Never been so angry, and if I could say something to their fucking faces, I wouldn't hold back.
Oooooooooooooo, you're so hard. Mob handed in a car park? Cunt.

hammerwell75

Re: Hugill

Post by hammerwell75 »

mick121212 wrote:God you lot are so pessimistic, he's fresh blood and very highly regarded at Preston... Ok, he might have an inflated price but don't you think most strikers have in this window and we don't know what coin DM has to spend and the options.. He's in demand so surely these other Managers can't all be a bad judge of a footballer!?

Hugill is just following his dream, don't abuse the lad by saying he's average, it's hardly confidence boosting...

Just my two penneth worth

Sorry but where did you see / hear he's highly regarded and in demand ?
From what Gonzo has just read out from the Preston forum , their fans think they got a good deal for an average player and most are already saying he probably won't make it in the prem ?

As I said I'll support who ever wears the shirt , but this is first time I've herd anything like you've just written. My partner is a Leeds fan and she's not herd anything of him and they play in same league .

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Mumbles wrote:
Castiron wrote:Never been so angry, and if I could say something to their fucking faces, I wouldn't hold back.
Oooooooooooooo, you're so hard. Mob handed in a car park? Cunt.
:lol: fuck off gimp.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

It just beggars belief .
Tells you what Moyes has in mind . At least Carroll has done it , the problem is the shit we have to witness watching him do it .
Jimmy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

Baddowhammer

Post by Baddowhammer »

Disgusting our board,13 players either injured or banned,and they sell 2 and buy 1,we were short before the window,the years of under funding have caught up,I can only presume their fleecing before selling eventually. Players have no problem about joining West Ham its working under a dictatorship of a board.The word gets about and fucking hell we have plenty of players that have left under a cloud.. COYI

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

jameskel wrote:18 in 81, that is average

H69 in noshing board posts
I wouldn’t even call it average

And how much are we reported to be paying?

And who are these other managers that hold him in high regard?

When was the last time we actually stumped up the dough for a player we have chased for weeks? As usual, we’re ending up with something from left field and nowhere near the quality promised. Where is the Sakho and Ayew money going?

Theiving cunts

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

West ham fans turning on West Ham fans exactly what the board will want, divide and conquer a classic weapon used by the rich n powerful, sad times to be a West Ham fan right now.☹️☹️☹️

BillyDWhizz

Post by BillyDWhizz »

Baddowhammer wrote:Disgusting our board,13 players either injured or banned,and they sell 2 and buy 1,we were short before the window,the years of under funding have caught up,I can only presume their fleecing before selling eventually. Players have no problem about joining West Ham its working under a dictatorship of a board.The word gets about and fucking hell we have plenty of players that have left under a cloud.. COYI
Does look suspiciously like asset stripping. I suspect Carroll would have gone as well had he not hurt himself at the manicurist or summat.
Who the fuck is General Failure and why is he reading my harddisk?

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

Baddowhammer wrote:Disgusting our board,13 players either injured or banned,and they sell 2 and buy 1,we were short before the window,the years of under funding have caught up,I can only presume their fleecing before selling eventually. Players have no problem about joining West Ham its working under a dictatorship of a board.The word gets about and fucking hell we have plenty of players that have left under a cloud.. COYI
I think you're right there, Baddow. At this point our board are a negative when it comes to signing a player.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.