The Dendoncker Debacle !

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: The Dendoncker Debacle !

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Wasn't many clubs in for this fella, wonder why ?

deanox

Post by deanox »

Not sure if Dendoncker could even cut it in the PL but after reading this article I wouldn’t be surprised if even in the summer he tells us to fuck off.
The Dave’s are a two bob pair of cheapskate cunts
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/02/01/re ... nder-dend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

Post by 1001 »

Belgian newspaper HLN report West Ham’s first offer for Dendoncker would have only seen Anderlecht get €5m upfront.
A further €10m would have been paid in the summer, making a total of €15m, but West Ham wanted the player to move immediately so it wasn’t a structure to see the midfielder remain in Belgium on loan. Therefore, paying just €5m upfront didn’t cut it.
Unsurprisingly, Anderlecht knocked that back, and had been looking for at least €20m. The club then told Dendoncker he wouldn’t be going anywhere.

I just don't get it. If this account is accurate, Dildo Boy didn't just make his usual time-wasting lowball offer, he was only prepared to pay a third up front and the remaining two thirds five or six months later. What the fuck? And this on the day when he had just trousered a reported £18m for the Ayew sale, not to mention the money from sales of other players since last summer. And what happened to the money we were supposedly prepared to lob out on Carvhallo?

Is the club skint? Are there pressing debts we don't know about? Or does Sullivan need to buy another luxury pad for one of his other brats?

From the get-go, I had the Dildo Boy down as an arch bulshitter and, since last summer, a transfer market time waster. But, now, there appears to be something else going on entirely.
The only West Ham fan in the village...

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

There were a few other clubs interested . His heart was set on West Ham from when an initial enquiry was made last summer .
Dendonker’s Father idolised Francois Van Der Elst and he only ever wanted West Ham .

Apparently he was in tears last night when it went tits up .

I hope that tight cunt Sullivan is proud of himself.
Bring back Jonathon !

Jacko1966

Post by Jacko1966 »

Our club is being run by Del Boy, Uncle Albert and Marlene.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

deanox wrote:Not sure if Dendoncker could even cut it in the PL but after reading this article I wouldn’t be surprised if even in the summer he tells us to fuck off.
The Dave’s are a two bob pair of cheapskate cunts
http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/02/01/re ... nder-dend/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The issue though isnt whether or not he could even cut it, thats sort of giving Sullivan a way out. Its really the fact that ONCE AGAIN the arsehole has done one of his well known tricks that he can once again file in his " I tried " drawer. Must be bloody full now.

The man must take us all for idiots, why dont he admit hes a cheap skate and stop hiding behind the " i am not being held to ransom " tag he came out with on the Bacca affair. You want a player you pay for him, you want to show you got the clubs interest at heart then pay for it, dont insult others by offering deals both he and we know will be turned down. The guy is worse than a shit stain on a tramps underware.

What really is beginning to surprise me though is as publicised as Sullivans dealings are there are still players that dont mind coming, but even those are becoming far fewer. And the ones that do come soon become disillusioned.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote:There were a few other clubs interested . His heart was set on West Ham from when an initial enquiry was made last summer .
Dendonker’s Father idolised Francois Van Der Elst and he only ever wanted West Ham .

In tears :lol:

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

Maybe we should ask if we can just pay 1/3rd of the season ticket price at the beginning of the season and pay the rest at the end also , Same with match day tickets ....... If the the season is a failure we can knock him down or refuse to pay .... :D whufc_crest

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

h69 wrote:
Newmarket wrote:There were a few other clubs interested . His heart was set on West Ham from when an initial enquiry was made last summer .

In tears :i am genuinely amused:
Now HE is only 22 , I still consider him to be a kid . A kid whose dream may have just been shattered so , amusing as it is , it’s understandable to me .
Bring back Jonathon !

h69

Post by h69 »

Newmarket wrote:
h69 wrote:
In tears :i am genuinely amused:
Now HE is only 22 , I still consider him to be a kid . A kid whose dream may have just been shattered so , amusing as it is , it’s understandable to me .
I wasnt laughing about it being amusing or implausible because he is 22....I am laughing because I dont believe it happened....yet more bullshit.
Last edited by h69 on Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.