Tony Henry FFS

Chat about anything football related here!
Flairon

Re: Tony Henry FFS

Post by Flairon »

ToneLoc wrote:
BCHammer wrote:
Just my opinion, but for Ayew he didnt get publicly mad, he just got out of there. Going back to your former club is no bigger statement that you ballsed up, particularly one in the position they are in (though funnily enough they could well survive - and if at the expense of us, then Sullivan will deserve to be lynched in the street - but thats another topic...)

As for Cheik, I dunno, to me having the hump and playing crap are somewhat synonymous. It wasnt like he was trying and it just wasnt working for him. He was strolling around and blatantly not trying, that is not poor form. Maybe now its all out there and he knew Sakho & Ayew were moving on, Cheik could move on too and put in a great performance again

As for Sakho, its generally accepted I think he is somewhat nuts, but that is nothing to do with his race. That being said, hopefully we will hear about it, it would seem there is plenty at the club for him to be pissed off about far beyond anything Henry says - not that it excuses assy behavior, but at this point I welcome whistle blowers to expose and get rid of the cancer at this club.

I just think a comment like this is just an insight into the environment of day to day norms in the upper echelons of WHUFC. Everyone is beginning to realize it and that is why no one wants to have anything to do with us apart from Preston.
Regarding the last paragraph....... I’ve been hoping over the last 6 months or so that they’ve reached such a low-point in the club and in football that they may be forced to sell up and get out, simply because they can no longer operate on a daily basis because no-one will go anywhere near them.

Now I fear this “rot” runs SO deep that this is also having the same effect on would-be investors (with the exception of Trippy whoever the fuck he is?).

Their physical presence personifies words like “lies”, “dirty”, “shifty”, “spiv”, “classless”, “tacky”, “inept”, “narcissistic”....... fucking hell you could go on all day with words to hang around their sorry necks.

Turning back to Kouyate, I fail to see how a loss of form is synonymous with having the hump. In point of fact, it appeared to me that he had a decent game against Palace, especially when he soldier on after the head collision. If he had the hump, one could possibley expect him to claim that he could not continue.
Flairon

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

Rick_Deckard wrote:If hed have said "Danish" players then you wouldnt be hearing anything about it ..

This is utterley ridiculous...typical of the PC shit thats infected us nowdays.

If african players are a problem then dont fucking sign them, if spanish players are a problem then dont fucking sign them

its all this black guilt trip shit and just like most organisations the the useless FA are scared of their own shadows and falling over themselves to have a full enquiry etc etc etc..

laughable

goodpost:)
As I've said many times , no one seems to be picking up on the Russian or the Italian comments that were made in the same article .. One rule for one and all that ...... Still I bet Sullivan is happy that it's managed to take the heat off him for his poor transfer window dealings .....

hammerwell75

Post by hammerwell75 »

Flairon wrote:
ToneLoc wrote: Regarding the last paragraph....... I’ve been hoping over the last 6 months or so that they’ve reached such a low-point in the club and in football that they may be forced to sell up and get out, simply because they can no longer operate on a daily basis because no-one will go anywhere near them.

Now I fear this “rot” runs SO deep that this is also having the same effect on would-be investors (with the exception of Trippy whoever the fuck he is?).

Their physical presence personifies words like “lies”, “dirty”, “shifty”, “spiv”, “classless”, “tacky”, “inept”, “narcissistic”....... fucking hell you could go on all day with words to hang around their sorry necks.

Turning back to Kouyate, I fail to see how a loss of form is synonymous with having the hump. In point of fact, it appeared to me that he had a decent game against Palace, especially when he soldier on after the head collision. If he had the hump, one could possibley expect him to claim that he could not continue.

Easy , Sakho had fecked off by then and there was no one influencing him , same as you'll probably see Antonio back next match or 2 and won't be long before he rediscovers his form either ...... Not saying all Africans are trouble btw , just that (unt sakho ;)

h69

Post by h69 »

hammerwell75 wrote:
Flairon wrote:

Easy , Sakho had fecked off by then and there was no one influencing him , same as you'll probably see Antonio back next match or 2 and won't be long before he rediscovers his form either ...... Not saying all Africans are trouble btw , just that (unt sakho ;)
I agree Sakho is a cunt and it may or may not be down to him but it also may be down to Kouyate losing form and Antonio being a bit billy big bollocks.....it does happen !

Kouyate losing form is entirely possible as players lose form.....there does not have to be a conspiracy.

BCHammer

Post by BCHammer »

h69 wrote:[
I agree Sakho is a cunt and it may or may not be down to him but it also may be down to Kouyate losing form and Antonio being a bit billy big bollocks.....it does happen !

Kouyate losing form is entirely possible as players lose form.....there does not have to be a conspiracy.
I dunno, I disagree - everyone has seen that Kouyate gif of him jogging around. That was not lack of form, that was not trying. Totally different. The big question was why he was played - you dont run, you dont play and all that...

This says it all, particularly the video title IMO - Sakho goes, Cheik plays well again

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Tony Henry has just been sacked!

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Tony Henry has been dismissed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42925532" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

H4L

Post by H4L »

Maybe narrowing down the pool of players available to us with irrational reasoning is the resson we’ve had a shit window?

whu

Post by whu »

PC World - not the computer shop. Perception is key. Innocent or guilty, he was always going to be guilty .. if you get my drift. Was always going to be offed. Like a paedophile found innocent, regardless, the mud has stuck.

Said it for years, we need more British players in our squad.....for many reasons.

If that makes me racist - GFY

Life is about opinion, squash it if you want to become China ... or part of Corbys Momentum.
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

palerider

Post by palerider »

More money saved for the dwarf.

He'll give his sprog the job now.