Match Review Video

Chat about anything football related here!
BoleynBadges

Re: Match Review Video

Post by BoleynBadges »

hamburg Ihr Englisch ist ausgezeichnet paaren Sie die gleiche Hamburg Hammer sind die Beiträge auf Kumb Dank

thanks gonzo and geo

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

Great video again guys.
Did anyone else think they were a niggely nasty side who liked leaving the boot in?

HamburgHammer

Post by HamburgHammer »

cockneyhammer wrote:hamburg Ihr Englisch ist ausgezeichnet paaren Sie die gleiche Hamburg Hammer sind die Beiträge auf Kumb Dank

thanks gonzo and geo
Haha cockneyhammer, did you run that through Google Translate or are those the remains of your German lessons at school ? Cheers for the heads up - indeed I am the same HamburgHammer that is also on KUMB and West Ham Till I Die.

These days I rarely post on KUMB anymore, I write a weekly column on WHTID, but after the Bournemouth matchday experience with Hammers Chat I will certainly comment on here a bit more now...COYI!
COYI!!!

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Longshanks wrote:Great video report guys a big thanks from me for all the time and effort you all put in 1st class "X" COYI's :-)

Cheers mate and nice to see you on the boat yesterday. Good man

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

bigfacemike wrote:Great video again guys.
Did anyone else think they were a niggely nasty side who liked leaving the boot in?

I certainly thought that the Ref was far more lenient on them up until the sending off.

BoleynBadges

Post by BoleynBadges »

HamburgHammer wrote:
cockneyhammer wrote:hamburg Ihr Englisch ist ausgezeichnet paaren Sie die gleiche Hamburg Hammer sind die Beiträge auf Kumb Dank

thanks gonzo and geo
Haha cockneyhammer, did you run that through Google Translate or are those the remains of your German lessons at school ? Cheers for the heads up - indeed I am the same HamburgHammer that is also on KUMB and West Ham Till I Die.

These days I rarely post on KUMB anymore, I write a weekly column on WHTID, but after the Bournemouth matchday experience with Hammers Chat I will certainly comment on here a bit more now...COYI!

german lessons at school was the only one that loved it

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

HamburgHammer wrote:

thanks gonzo and geo

I think what he is trying to say is that your German is shit....... shakeass shakeass shakeass

Avit

Post by Avit »

About as professional as a school play.
West Ham must have more presenters than fucking fans now.
The lighting was better though..... was the sun reflecting off the cameraman's head ?

Great anal ysis

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Avit wrote:About as professional as a school play.
The lighting was better though..... was the sun reflecting off the cameraman's head ?

Great anal ysis
At least it was in focus you cunt........ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by 1234 »

Avit wrote:About as professional as a school play.

Great anal ysis
Is ozi bald? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not. shakeass shakeass shakeass shakeass