Bony or Zaza?

Chat about anything football related here!
LewisGaffWHUFC

Bony or Zaza?

Post by LewisGaffWHUFC »

We've been linked to both strikers. which of the two would you prefer to have in the squad?

Eggbert nobacon

Re: Bony or Zaza?

Post by Eggbert nobacon »

Depends if Bony is off to China in January

If he is then I'd rather get Zaza

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

Zaza every day. Bony has looked very poor since joining City. I've not seen much of Zaza, but he took his goal against us well, and looked OK playing for Italy. Apart from the comedy penalty. And he has a cooler name. And bald blokes with beards are doing well for us at the moment. How's that for scientific research?

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

Bony for me.

I know he hasn't looked great for City in the same way that Benteke looked poor for Liverpool but I always think its a case of being at the wrong club.

I reckon they have both not become bad players overnight. At 18M, I would say it is a bargain given that Johnny Evans is apparently worth 25M !!!! :lol: :lol:

Edit to say, I'd still be ok with Zaza but we need someone with some strength. I reckon Valencia is made of Balsa wood and makes Kevin 'Balsa Boy' Keen look like a wrestler.

gix66

Post by gix66 »

if its just those 2 id buy bony and then loan zaza, with the money they would of spent on bacca and the way we are going through players .

mistadriscoll

Re : Bony or Zaza?

Post by mistadriscoll »

Just heard Warren Haughton's talk sport report and he suggested west ham are today discussing to possibilty of getting BOTH of them on loan deals.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

gix66 wrote:if its just those 2 id buy bony and then loan zaza, with the money they would of spent on bacca and the way we are going through players .
I would probably do it the other way around and have Bony till the next window. No point in buying what would be the equivalent of a 4 week injured player due to ACON. That is the reason we need him any way.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

Bony.

I'm better than Zaza!

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

Bony's on £128,000 a week ffs, surely Zaza is cheaper than that? Not my money, but getting stuck with too many contracts like that could hamper us in the long run. A reported £5m loan for the Italian with the option to buy at seasons end would be the only deal I would do for either of them.
#fuckqatar2022

palerider

Post by palerider »

Bony.

But.....and it doesn't sit easy with me agreeing with the troll, but I don't think it will be either.

Because of money again. We'll 'make do' until sicknote or the sulk are back.