How much money do we have left?

Chat about anything football related here!
MitchFY66

How much money do we have left?

Post by MitchFY66 »

Anyone have any decent educated suggestions as to how much money we have left to spend on transfers? In theory, if you consider we bid 45 mil for Lacazette, I think we should have about 20 million left in the kitty. Thoughts?
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

thomasdown480

Re: How much money do we have left?

Post by thomasdown480 »

I would say that the dildo lovers are potentially taking £80-100mil out this season. So I would hope if needed £80-£100million :D

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

I'm skint mate.
Exploits over the last 3 weeks have taken me to the cleaners.

But it's pay day Friday thank fuck.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

redhammer
Site Admin

Post by redhammer »

Dunno but the new deal with betway is massively convenient. That is maybe the extra wages we need as you can use sponsorship towards the wage cap.

bigfacemike

Post by bigfacemike »

redhammer wrote:Dunno but the new deal with betway is massively convenient. That is maybe the extra wages we need as you can use sponsorship towards the wage cap.
Yes, I was surprised they didn't keep that under their hat until 2 September. They are under pressure to spend now.
They did really well last summer, and if they hadn't opened their big gobs about a marquee signing, we would have thought they were doing OK this summer. But instead it looks like a mess. I suspect there will be a lot happening on transfer deadline day.

MitchFY66

Post by MitchFY66 »

bigfacemike wrote:
redhammer wrote:Dunno but the new deal with betway is massively convenient. That is maybe the extra wages we need as you can use sponsorship towards the wage cap.
Yes, I was surprised they didn't keep that under their hat until 2 September. They are under pressure to spend now.
They did really well last summer, and if they hadn't opened their big gobs about a marquee signing, we would have thought they were doing OK this summer. But instead it looks like a mess. I suspect there will be a lot happening on transfer deadline day.
I like to think we have one more big 15-20 million pound signing left up our sleeve. Only time will tell though.
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

hammerman69

Post by hammerman69 »

MitchFY66 wrote:
bigfacemike wrote:
I like to think we have one more big 15-20 million pound signing left up our sleeve. Only time will tell though.
Bony.....18M I reckon. Just a gut feeling

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I reckon the shlong sisters are off to pastures new, and will leave us in the dung heap. Brady will join the Conservative party and Slav will take over jug lugs as presenter of motd.
As for myself I'm off out dressed as Romanian pikey complete with string vest, blackened teeth, a hairdo that befits an explosion in a mattress factory and the arse hanging out of my beige 1970's lionels, accompanied by a mouth organ tied round my neck with string, yodelling songs from the old country.
I shall return.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Porterman

Post by Porterman »

thomasdown480 wrote:I would say that the dildo lovers are potentially taking £80-100mil out this season. So I would hope if needed £80-£100million :D
Where are they taking this money "out from" Tom?!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

After the Ayew deal our transfer window was over . Now they are somehow mysteriously searching for two strikers to replace a winger and a cripple .

I don't believe a word of anything that comes out of the club .

Fuck I'd rather make do than employ to 2 cunts we are currently linked with.
Bring back Jonathon !