Wind up ?

Chat about anything football related here!
grandad

Wind up ?

Post by grandad »

Just seen on KUMB before getting season ticket you have to sign a good behaviour thingy

No leavening seat no shouting swearing blah blah

Is it April fools days i ask ?

Lower and
Lower we sink

Be so low soon there be no coming back.
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

Newmarket

Re: Wind up ?

Post by Newmarket »

Paul it’s on the last post of this thread I posted this morning
http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It’s in the t&c’s already so if they choose to implement it I can’t see why there’s meltdown tbh except that the gruesome twosome are digging their hole deeper & deeper
Bring back Jonathon !

grandad

Post by grandad »

Newmarket wrote:Paul it’s on the last post of this thread I posted this morning
http://hammerschat.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=8465" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It’s in the t&c’s already so if they choose to implement it I can’t see why there’s meltdown tbh except that the gruesome twosome are digging their hole deeper & deeper

Ok mate cheers.

Pair of cunts.

Them not us

Hang on !!!!!! Lol

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

grandad wrote:
Newmarket wrote:Paul it’s on the last post of this thread I posted this morning

Ok mate cheers.

Pair of cunts.

Them not us

Hang on !!!!!! i am genuinely amused
Well I’m a cunt dunno bout you :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

you have to whisper your support, creates a great atmosphere that does.

Pricks lose sales every time they open their mouths
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

grandad

Post by grandad »

Newmarket wrote:
grandad wrote:

Ok mate cheers.

Pair of cunts.

Them not us

Hang on !!!!!! i am genuinely amused
Well I’m a cunt dunno bout you :i am genuinely amused:

The wife only uses that word on very special occasions and I think every time it's been aimed at me.

So a answer to your question yes I'm a cunt

But a special cunt.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

And it get worse.

What is wrong with these people?

"You will not enter the London Stadium unless you are a robot.You do what we say"

I won`t be going into that stadium again until they are gone.That`s it for me.

hd1

Post by hd1 »

It no different to anything we signed up to when we had tickets at the Boleyn, so I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly making a fuss about it?

From 2011....

9 The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.

11.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.

12 All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.

13 Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

hd1 wrote:It no different to anything we signed up to when we had tickets at the Boleyn, so I'm not sure why everyone is suddenly making a fuss about it?

From 2011....

9 The use of threatening behaviour, foul or abusive language is strictly forbidden and will result in arrest and/or ejection from the Ground. The Club may impose a ban for one or more Matches.

11.3 The entry onto the playing area or any adjacent area to which spectators are not generally admitted without lawful authority or excuse.

12 All persons entering the Ground may only occupy the seat allocated to them by their ticket and must not move from any one part of the Ground to another without the express permission or instruction of any steward, officer of the Club and/or any police officer.

13 Nobody may stand in any seating area whilst play is in progress. Persistent standing in seated areas whilst play is in progress is strictly forbidden and may result in ejection from the Ground.
Exactly my original point but the difference now is the timing of their implementation of it
Bring back Jonathon !

Romford

Post by Romford »

Beacuse HD1 they are trying to make out to us that they are to be trusted...and they have apologised for their previous actions.

All this says is.....a leopard never changes its spots.

It just confirms their total and utter arrogance of the situation and of course they are under-estimating our intelligence.

You still happy with your "Champions Place" purchase ???

I don't want to say i told you so but ;)
Last edited by Romford on Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.