Sarri

Chat about anything football related here!
Marco Boogers Boots

Re: Sarri

Post by Marco Boogers Boots »

Shortshanks wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:40 am
Marco Boogers Boots wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:11 am Good point Numbers, because the people visiting the job centre are in exactly the same position as Sarri. They were all paid millions in their previous employment and compensated an eye-watering amount when fired.

And before you say that the wages involved are irrelevant I'll say that, in my opinion, they are. Context is everything.
Can't see what you are saying. "all paid millions in their previous employment" ? Maybe you are being sarcastic ? or are you merely referring to football managers ?
Correct mate; a bit of sarcasm (not always easy to get across when typing!). My point being - laughing at a multi-millionaire manager of a rival team is in no way comparable to laughing at the queue outside the job centre.

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Marco Boogers Boots wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Can't see what you are saying. "all paid millions in their previous employment" ? Maybe you are being sarcastic ? or are you merely referring to football managers ?
Correct mate; a bit of sarcasm (not always easy to get across when typing!). My point being - laughing at a multi-millionaire manager of a rival team is in no way comparable to laughing at the queue outside the job centre.
Who when he leaves will receive millions of pounds in severance because he couldn't do the job he was employed for I doubt the queue outside the job centre have had that luxury

Post by 21212 »

There's no price on the indignity of losing a job. Publicly.
It would take a heart of stone to have no sympathy for his situation.

Neville Bartos

Post by Neville Bartos »

21212 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:12 pm There's no price on the indignity of losing a job. Publicly.
Er, wasn't one of your (many) alter egos BilicOut or SackBilic or something? I'm sure those with a better memory than me can remember.
Anyway there's no indignity in losing the plastics job. It's a quick payday with a short life expectancy. If you don't go there expecting the chop in 3 years or much, much less then you're probably delusional.
Communism deprives no man of the power to appropriate the products of society; all that it does is to deprive him of the power to subjugate the labour of others by means of such appropriations.

Shortshanks

Post by Shortshanks »

Marco Boogers Boots wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:22 pm

Point taken, I know what you mean when you say something and then wonder if what you've said comes across in the way you meant :lol: And yes you are correct !!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

21212 wrote: Tue Feb 19, 2019 5:12 pm There's no price on the indignity of losing a job. Publicly.
When you play one of the world's,if not the best defensive midfielder in a foreign position,you deserve no sympathy.
Sarri is just like Mourinho and BFS,all the fans and pundits can see what they are doing wrong,but they are too stubborn to change it.Even Pep admits he gets it wrong sometimes.

Now to you,all you seem to do is answer a post to be controversial...WHY?

I like a bit of devils advocate,but you seem to play a completely different game now.
At least before,it seem like their was some cleverness in what you were saying,but lately,your posts make no sense at all?You are losing it mate.