Thomas Cook & WHUFC

Chat about anything football related here!
redhammer
Site Admin

Thomas Cook & WHUFC

Post by redhammer »

https://www.thomascooksport.com/Footbal ... Ham-United

Just read this, can buy tickets from any game through Thomas Cook as with our new deal with the holiday provider.

Tickets are for the block in STB lower next to the away end (them empties so far this season). Tickets start from £119 for Hull etc to £199 for Arsenal.

MitchFY66

Re: Thomas Cook & WHUFC

Post by MitchFY66 »

redhammer wrote:https://www.thomascooksport.com/Footbal ... Ham-United

Just read this, can buy tickets from any game through Thomas Cook as with our new deal with the holiday provider.

Tickets are for the block in STB Upper next to the away end (them empties so far this season). Tickets start from £119 for Hull etc to £199 for Arsenal.
R.I.P West Ham United.

Don't care how much stick I get for saying that. Brady and the rest of them done a great job at making us a tourist attraction.
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

LeeWHU88

Post by LeeWHU88 »

Been a long time coming Mitch, if London hadn't had won the Olympic games, these 3 wouldn't have touched us with a barge pole. They've always had an alternative motive, and that was always lining their own pockets, can't believe people got duped into thinking they were in it for West Ham :D :D

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

MitchFY66 wrote:
redhammer wrote:https://www.thomascooksport.com/Footbal ... Ham-United

Tickets are for the block in STB Upper next to the away end (them empties so far this season). Tickets start from £119 for Hull etc to £199 for Arsenal.
R.I.P West Ham United.

Don't care how much stick I get for saying that. Brady and the rest of them done a great job at making us a tourist attraction.
You obviously do care how much stick you get as you'll be on here saying "I got soooo much stick from you lot but now I'm right" then you'll stomp upstairs and slam your door and then throw yourself down on your bed shouting "Life is so unfair" & "I wish I'd never been born" while the rest of us glance at each other and raise our eyes while giving a wry smile even though we're hurting inside and wondering how come we ended up in a loveless marriage.

MitchFY66

Post by MitchFY66 »

Taansend wrote:
MitchFY66 wrote:
R.I.P West Ham United.

You obviously do care how much stick you get as you'll be on here saying "I got soooo much stick from you lot but now I'm right" then you'll stomp upstairs and slam your door and then throw yourself down on your bed shouting "Life is so unfair" & "I wish I'd never been born" while the rest of us glance at each other and raise our eyes while giving a wry smile even though we're hurting inside and wondering how come we ended up in a loveless marriage.
I want a divorce Taansend
He's not the messiah! He's a very naughty boy!

belfasthammer

Re: Thomas Cook

Post by belfasthammer »

Shocking mentioned this before Why have club members and have ballots when restricting opportunities even more. We have been sold down the river

Taansend

Post by Taansend »

MitchFY66 wrote:
Taansend wrote:
I want a divorce Taansend
I've heard that before :lol:

Next step is you open a credit card in my name, max it up & fuck off to Australia :?

whu

Post by whu »

couple of things

bigger stadia automatically triggers more of the irregular supporters, both corporate and touristy

for all their knockers, gold and Sullivan were THE ONLY OFFER in town, as terry brown was taking us down the tubes with a £140mil debt increasing daily

they speculated and won, however, it wasn't a given winner it was a risk

if it was that simple, there would have been more offers or cunt brown would have reversed things
Fuck Off Sully, Brady, Moyes. Killing this club by death from a thousand cunts.

westsideboy

Post by westsideboy »

whu wrote:couple of things

bigger stadia automatically triggers more of the irregular supporters, both corporate and touristy

for all their knockers, gold and Sullivan were THE ONLY OFFER in town, as terry brown was taking us down the tubes with a £140mil debt increasing daily

if it was that simple, there would have been more offers or cunt brown would have reversed things
Do agree but it was the Icelandic consortium that was "taking us down the tubes" Mr Brown had run 4 years earlier with 33.4 million in his back pocket.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

westsideboy wrote:
whu wrote:couple of things

Do agree but it was the Icelandic consortium that was "taking us down the tubes" Mr Brown had run 4 years earlier with 33.4 million in his back pocket.
You're right about that mate but I don't remember too many people griping about the Icelandic ownership when they were splashing the cash like it was going out of fashion. I agree Eggert Magnusson was a total prick and you have to blame Gudmundsson, our owner, for appointing him to that position but it wasn't actually them that caused the wheels to fall off it was the financial collapse that wiped out Gudmundsson's billions. Literally overnight.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?