Haller

Chat about anything football related here!
thomasswe

Re: Haller.

Post by thomasswe »

punkrockhammer wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 4:42 pm Ignorant cunt

He could’ve stood up
He is actually jumping

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Bring back Jonathon !

boxman

Post by boxman »

when he signed for us he must of thought we trained at the olympic stadium

well played davids

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

3 games 3 goals and more to come. Potential to become the best striker I've seen playing for us during my lifetime.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

thomasswe wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:32 pm 3 games 3 goals and more to come. Potential to become the best striker I've seen playing for us during my lifetime.
Oh to be so young again. :) . No sir Geoff, no Frankie Mac, no TC. You got sicknote though. :D
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

grandad

Post by grandad »

In my near on 60 years of life and 50 plus watching us. I’ve see a few forwards.

But this bloke could be something special if we can keep him

Good scouting 👍
Once you take the devils shilling its no going back !!!!!!

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

grandad wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:41 pm In my near on 60 years of life and 50 plus watching us. I’ve see a few forwards.

But this bloke could be something special if we can keep him

Good scouting 👍
I like his all round play also. His touch for a big guy is very good and he ha surprisingly quick feet which should have earned him a Pen. Lays the ball off well and links up with play well. Not many faults from what i have seen.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

boxman

Post by boxman »

another performance but like geo and gonzo mentioned in the post match review theres much more to come from this man

he is capable of so much more, not having his best games but still having a critical impact

what i love about him most is his decision making in the final third, i posted comparison stats with arnie before he signed in the transfer thread which showed that he only takes a 3rd of the shots but gets nearly all of them on target, on top of that his ability to find space and players in the box is world class

it can not be said enough times, the staff have done an absolute brilliant job getting him in, the fact that we paid so much for him upfront (instead of structured) tells us how much more serious we were about this guy than gomes

against norwich did you notice when yarmolenko was down in the oppositions penalty box for an entire possession you saw haller playing on the right wing filling in for yarmo, defending

i said it before, his attitude is like zabaleta and his ability surpasses arnie, starting to see how perfect this signing was and the best is yet to come

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

Love the guy.

Laid off a ball in the middle of the park, seconds later he's hovering around the box.

And his heading is so "clean" No climbing all over opponents.

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

I really do think this guy could be a bit special!I have not been as impressed with a West Ham forward for many years.Looks like he knows where to be at the right moment and times it perfectly.He can head very well and lay other players in!
Hope it lasts and things are surely looking Rosie.
Very happy Hammer today.
I hope it lasts for a long time.