4-4-2

Chat about anything football related here!
Mancunian Hammer

Re: 4-4-2

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:19 pm
Mancunian Hammer wrote: Tue Dec 17, 2019 12:22 pm

I think the ingredients at Malaga were fairly decent, at the very least Tesco's finest, watched them a fair bit and Isco, Demichelis, Lugano etc. were very, very good. Surely with the ingredients we have we shouldn't be anywhere near relegation?
You have made my point. The ingredients at Malaga, and Villarreal before that, were made into something resembling a very palatable dish. Indeed a dish that wasof a higher quality than might normally be expected from relatively inexpensive produce. This despite having to use a slightly out of date deMichelis in the recipe in much the same way we still have some out of date products on our shelves.

My point really is that maybe it's the kitchen environment that's the main problem and until we buy a new oven and upgrade the refrigeration we are probably wasting our time fucking about with the chef.

If you get my drift. ;)
I'm sure we would all like the kitchen gutting and replaced with a wonderful new kitchen along with the Newcastle fans, Southampton fans (who's best utensils seem to go missing and wash up on Merseyside) but we know that its not going to change and whoever the chef might be he needs to be producing better cakes than we have seen in recent months despite the difficult working conditions. Can we please stop talking like this now?