West Ham vs Bournemouth Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Rick_Deckard

Re: West Ham vs Bournemouth Official Match Thread

Post by Rick_Deckard »

Just think...a win today and we go to the lofty heights of 16th in the table..I'll take it !

Macca666

Post by Macca666 »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:57 pm Both Southampton and Watford win :cry: .
The lazy fuckers better start running about and putting some effort in then and start earning the wage the cunts are paid.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Mancunian Hammer wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:02 pm
Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:57 pm Both Southampton and Watford win :cry: , at the moment we are equal second bottom on points with Watford , separated by goal difference only .
To be fair we deserve to be, we have been absolutely atrocious. Embarrassing performances. Pellegrini has a lot to answer for. We need a massive turnaround.
Everyone is to blame , from the owners , coaching staff to the players .

downunda

Post by downunda »

Taansend wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:44 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:31 pm Image
Blimey, that's a defensive bench.
Looks like the same team but may not necessarily the same formation, in the past Moyes has used both Cresswell and Rice as 3 at the back formation.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

The Bournemouth lineup looks beatable , but at the end of the day we are West Ham so who knows what the result will be , nothing is nailed on .
Just hope we can win this in some sort of style by actually playing well .

palerider

Post by palerider »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:57 pm Both Southampton and Watford win :cry: , at the moment we are equal second bottom on points with Watford , separated by goal difference only .
To be fair we deserve to be, we have been absolutely atrocious. Embarrassing performances. Pellegrini has a lot to answer for. We need a massive turnaround.
Clubs that sack managers do so for the right reasons. The vermin sacked Pooch when they were 13th I believe but still in the Champions League. Because they aspire to do much better. The dwarf and the dribbler cling on to the hope that the old duffer could pull a rabbit out of the hat to save them money.

The Newcastle match is what did it for me. Mr Dead should have been shown the door Grant-style that evening. The dwarf wouldn't even had had to ask for a room.

Absolute cunts.

We're stinking this league out. I won't blame Moyes if we drop.

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Clayton wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:19 pm
LondonWelsh wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:09 pm Win, lose or draw I can’t wait to see if the players turn up for this one for old bug eyes!

Score 1-1
1-1 , well that's not a good start , obviously you do not think they will turn up then . :)
If the players run about a bit then I don't doubt they can beat most teams in the league. Moyes first game my money would be on a point. Hope I'm completely wrong.

LondonWelsh

Post by LondonWelsh »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:35 pm
LondonWelsh wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:09 pm Win, lose or draw I can’t wait to see if the players turn up for this one for old bug eyes!

Score 1-1
Honestly believe this is one game we simply have to win if we are to avoid the drop. We don't have too many other winnables imo. And 40 points could well be the safety margin this time which means 7 more wins.
Now in the drop zone so can't mess about with draws. If the lads run about a bit they'll win I'm sure.

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

palerider wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:20 pm

Clubs that sack managers do so for the right reasons. The vermin sacked Pooch when they were 13th I believe but still in the Champions League. Because they aspire to do much better. The dwarf and the dribbler cling on to the hope that the old duffer could pull a rabbit out of the hat to save them money.

The Newcastle match is what did it for me. Mr Dead should have been shown the door Grant-style that evening. The dwarf wouldn't even had had to ask for a room.

Absolute cunts.

We're stinking this league out. I won't blame Moyes if we drop.
I agree, I don't think we'd be where we are now if that would have happened. Sticking Zaba against st maximin in that game was a sackable offence alone.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

Here we go - we should outclass them...in theory that is and personnel