West Ham vs Bournemouth Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Mikeveep

Re: West Ham vs Bournemouth Official Match Thread

Post by Mikeveep »

Agree HD,that'the main thing I took from the game.

Moving Anderson to a more central position improved the performance of him and Haller...promises good things.

So bloody insulting to say Noble upped his effort for the new manager'when I would think even his worst detractor would admit that he gives everything every game, how successful his efforts are will naturally depend on the strength of the opposition.

Against todays opponents everything he tried came off.

Cruyff turns,winning and scoring penalties, 87% pass completion....so good today.

Post by 9898 »

Mikeveep wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:33 pm Agree HD,that'the main thing I took from the game.

Moving Anderson to a more central position improved the performance of him and Haller...promises good things.

So bloody insulting to say Noble upped his effort for the new manager'when I would think even his worst detractor would admit that he gives everything every game, how successful his efforts are will naturally depend on the strength of the opposition.

Cruyff turns,winning and scoring penalties, 87% pass completion....so good today.
Mike, you ain't got a clue what you're watching old boy. Ignorance really is bliss at West Ham.
"Mum. I've wet the bed again."

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Mikeveep wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:33 pm Agree HD,that'the main thing I took from the game.

Glad you had a good day mate.
Interesting situation with Anderson because that role that he did so well today is where Moyes played Lanzini to last time around.
Noble was excellent today. I don’t think he was downing tools previously. There was just a general stagnation right throughout the squad and Noble wasn’t above it anymore than anyone else.
As captain I still think he needs to get at the other players more on a bad day though, not just when someone’s calling him out for a sloppy pass.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

hd1

Post by hd1 »

9898 wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 10:56 pm Mike, you ain't got a clue what you're watching old boy. Ignorance really is bliss at West Ham.
Talking of ignorance numbnuts, why do you keep on proving what everyone knows, that you're not West Ham and are a complete cunt?

hd1

Post by hd1 »

How are we not first on MOTD?

Mancunian Hammer

Post by Mancunian Hammer »

Lanzini should have scored the header to put the icing on the cake. We have not scored a headed goal all season despite having a centre forward who is about 6' 4.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Mancunian Hammer wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:27 pm Lanzini should have scored the header to put the icing on the cake. We have not scored a headed goal all season despite having a centre forward who is about 6' 4.
He is 6ft 3in (1.90m), but I agree he should be winning more headers and scoring with his head. :?

Towie

Post by Towie »

dagenhamdave wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:40 pm
Mancunian Hammer wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:27 pm Lanzini should have scored the header to put the icing on the cake. We have not scored a headed goal all season despite having a centre forward who is about 6' 4.
He is 6ft 3in (1.90m), but I agree he should be winning more headers and scoring with his head. :?
Well you can only do that if decent crosses come in, the service to him has been pretty poor all season. Fredericks today put in some decent crosses but has b een woeful at crossing Upton now.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Towie wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:44 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:40 pm

Well you can only do that if decent crosses come in, the service to him has been pretty poor all season. Fredericks today put in some decent crosses but has b een woeful at crossing Upton now.
My brother has been on about it for weeks, goes every game, nobody under MP got to the touchline and put a decent cross in. Might see a change in Haller if he starts getting some service.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Just got in thought we was superb today ,like a breath of fresh air Players putting themselves about an d playing some wonderful football not seen for fucking ages. Albeit against a fucking piss poor side don’t matter have to beat what’s there
Crowd was rocking
All them cunts fucking sulking staying away missed a treat
Bollocks to em
Thouroughly enjoyed day out

Long may it continue