Pele

Chat about anything football related here!
terrya1965

Re: Pele - end of life care

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:45 pm

Not sure why you are so obsessed with KUMB Terry. Particularly as you clearly haven’t been reading too many posts on there if you really believe what you’ve just posted. Of course there are people on the site who are pro Moyes, it is a fan forum after all and people have different views, but the majority feeling seems to be anti.

If I can make a polite suggestion, if it annoys you that much why bother reading it ?
You obviously didn't see their poll then?The majority wantrd Moyes to stay.

If you want to believe that I only read the David Moyes thread,than that's fine by me Whiskyman.It must be the only one you read then.

Like I said to you before,they have a number of sites on there that I go on.You stick to the David Moyes thread on there Whiskyman.

I did see you take a bit of stick on a thread and see you got put in your place a few weeks ago..I don't like to go around mentioning what you write on there particularly.Personally I don't bloody care,but you seem to be obsessed with what I write on there though,by bringing back on here. :lol: :lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 11:43 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:51 pm

You obviously didn't see their poll then?The majority wantrd Moyes to stay.

If you want to believe that I only read the David Moyes thread,than that's fine by me Whiskyman.It must be the only one you read then.

Like I said to you before,they have a number of sites on there that I go on.You stick to the David Moyes thread on there Whiskyman.

I did see you take a bit of stick on a thread and see you got put in your place a few weeks ago..I don't like to go around mentioning what you write on there particularly.Personally I don't bloody care,but you seem to be obsessed with what I write on there though,by bringing back on here. :lol: :lol:
Of course I saw the fucking poll. How many peopke voted ? How many people do you think are registered with KUMB ? Hiow many people, like me and, I suspect a lot of others, don't give a flying one whether Moyes is sacked or stays because we know it will be business as usual under whatever poor unfortunate cunt is the next one to accept the gig? If I remember correctly about 450 people voted in total. Hardly a big enough number of people to provide a reliable guide, is it ?

As for your other point about getting some stick. Fucking great. Forums are meant, as far as I'm concerned, to be about debate aren't they. I don't expect everybody to agree with everything I post. That would be boring in the extreme. Nor do I only read the David Moyes thread but if you want to believe that I do then fair enough. But, believe me, unlike some I don't only post on forums to follow the "party line" and to get a nice cozy warm feeling of ooh, great everyone agrees with me. As for me being obsessed with what you write on there I honestly didn't know you posted there so that would be quite difficult. I used to enjoy reading your posts on this forum though, but lately you seem to have become an angry little ant who thinks the whole world is against you.

But, no matter, toddle off and have a nice day. And remember just because you find out you're not paranoid it doesn't mean everyone's not out to get you anyway.

Be lucky,
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Whiskyman wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:00 am

Of course I saw the fucking poll. How many peopke voted ? How many people do you think are registered with KUMB ? Hiow many people, like me and, I suspect a lot of others, don't give a flying one whether Moyes is sacked or stays because we know it will be business as usual under whatever poor unfortunate cunt is the next one to accept the gig? If I remember correctly about 450 people voted in total. Hardly a big enough number of people to provide a reliable guide, is it ?

As for your other point about getting some stick. Fucking great. Forums are meant, as far as I'm concerned, to be about debate aren't they. I don't expect everybody to agree with everything I post. That would be boring in the extreme. Nor do I only read the David Moyes thread but if you want to believe that I do then fair enough. But, believe me, unlike some I don't only post on forums to follow the "party line" and to get a nice cozy warm feeling of ooh, great everyone agrees with me. As for me being obsessed with what you write on there I honestly didn't know you posted there so that would be quite difficult. I used to enjoy reading your posts on this forum though, but lately you seem to have become an angry little ant who thinks the whole world is against you.

But, no matter, toddle off and have a nice day. And remember just because you find out you're not paranoid it doesn't mean everyone's not out to get you anyway.

Be lucky,
I’ll assume your date in the Stone Jug has been cancelled?

:lol:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 8:27 am

I made that assumption some while ago mate. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Be lucky,
We all know that KUMB is the biggest West Ham site and there were plenty of votes.

Nah mate,one thing I would say about myself is,I am not paranoid(One of my favorite tunes of all time though).If anything,I can be too relaxed about certain issues if anything..One thing I will do Whiskyman is speak my mind and yeah,I can moan a bit too.I am far from perfect,I admit that.

I do like to have a bit banter with you.I do enjoy it and do like reading your posts too.You are very articulate on what you write.I know we wind up each other a bit,but you are alright Whiskyman.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

You are invited too Dwayne. :D

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:07 am

You are invited too Dwayne. :D
Threes a crowd me old son

;)

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:09 am
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:07 am

Threes a crowd me old son

;)
Not for me it ain't Dwayne.You will get your arse down to The Stone Jug,when me and Whiskyman say. ;)

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:15 am
Dwayne Pipes wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:09 am

Not for me it ain't Dwayne.You will get your arse down to The Stone Jug,when me and Whiskyman say. ;)
Never fancied going to hill billy country tbh.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Sounds like an invitation Dwayne old son 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Bring back Jonathon !