Pre Season friendlies

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Pre Season friendlies

Post by JayK »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:44 am
JayK wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 9:20 pm

I saw a message from the club apologising for technical issues. A few people I saw complaining about it
Taking the piss or what ? :lol: Charge a fiver to watch a bloody FRIENDLY and then fuck up the broadcast.

Thank christ we're not run like a circus anymore eh.
Oh we could only dream of being as good as a circus
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Towie wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:38 am What have we learned so far from pre season?

Imo

Ings is better with a partner.
Fornals is far more effective centrally.
Scamacca is a natural goalscorer and great link up play.
Mubama & Potts are great talents who need more game time in first team.
Moyes first game of season will not do any of these.🤦‍♂️
And you know what the sad thing about what you've said is ?

The vast majority of fans know the points you've made are spot on. Unfortunately the man who matters refuses to abandon the tactics he has built his managerial career on. And imo it's not just Mubama and Potts who need more match time. I think the better kids should be getting the little "cameo" roles that players like Masuaku, Yarmolenko and Noble have been given in the past. If we're not prepared to give them even that then ship them out on loan so they can get experience. They'll learn fuck all sitting on a bench scratching their bollocks ffs. Although I am hopeful that Moyes has seen enough of Mubama to realise he already offers as many, if not more, options than Antonio does.

Sadly Scamacca and Fornals would be better off leaving for pastures new unless they want their careers to gradually fade away.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Whiskyman wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:57 am
Towie wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 7:38 am What have we learned so far from pre season?

Imo

Ings is better with a partner.
Fornals is far more effective centrally.
Scamacca is a natural goalscorer and great link up play.
Mubama & Potts are great talents who need more game time in first team.
Moyes first game of season will not do any of these.🤦‍♂️
And you know what the sad thing about what you've said is ?

The vast majority of fans know the points you've made are spot on. Unfortunately the man who matters refuses to abandon the tactics he has built his managerial career on. And imo it's not just Mubama and Potts who need more match time. I think the better kids should be getting the little "cameo" roles that players like Masuaku, Yarmolenko and Noble have been given in the past. If we're not prepared to give them even that then ship them out on loan so they can get experience. They'll learn fuck all sitting on a bench scratching their bollocks ffs. Although I am hopeful that Moyes has seen enough of Mubama to realise he already offers as many, if not more, options than Antonio does.

Sadly Scamacca and Fornals would be better off leaving for pastures new unless they want their careers to gradually fade away.
Chester's looked ok to me and could do with a few games. He got good crosses in and worked hard.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

Muggy cunts.........

Flairon

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Flairon wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 9:24 am Muggy cunts.........

I still remember their faces after Lanzini buried that late equaliser... looked like two dropped pies.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

It was nice to hear from the boss after the game. He couldn't resist a little pop at Pablo, although he set up the winner.
FFS you ignorant, stubborn prick, play him in his right position in the first place you CUNT.
How I've missed his post match interviews these last few weeks. :roll:

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Castiron wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:20 pm It was nice to hear from the boss after the game. He couldn't resist a little pop at Pablo, although he set up the winner.
FFS you ignorant, stubborn prick, play him in his right position in the first place you CUNT.
Said it before and will say it again. If PF wants to get back into international consideration he has to get out of the West Ham shit show ASAP.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Castiron wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:20 pm It was nice to hear from the boss after the game. He couldn't resist a little pop at Pablo, although he set up the winner.
It's his way of avoiding the fact that he can't be wrong.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

For those interested the starting line-up against our latest footballing test Dagenham and Redbridge
West Ham United:
Areola,
Coufal, Aguerd, Kehrer, Scarles,
Souček ©, Orford, Swyer,
Cornet, Benrahma, Marshall

Subs: Anang (GK), Luizão, Earthy, Casey, Clayton, Mubama, Chesters, Laing, Kodua, Forson, Potts

I will be interested to watch that Cornet fella...... apparently he's meant to be pretty useful

JayK

Post by JayK »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:15 pm For those interested the starting line-up against our latest footballing test Dagenham and Redbridge
West Ham United:
Areola,
Coufal, Aguerd, Kehrer, Scarles,
Souček ©, Orford, Swyer,
Cornet, Benrahma, Marshall

Subs: Anang (GK), Luizão, Earthy, Casey, Clayton, Mubama, Chesters, Laing, Kodua, Forson, Potts

I will be interested to watch that Cornet fella...... apparently he's meant to be pretty useful
Probs a bit early for a full starting 11 but I do like seeing the kids getting a look in. Pre season probs their only chance this season coz of that useless cunt in charge but still nice to see them get in and around the 1st team
COYI!!!