West Ham Ins & Outs 2023/24

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: West Ham Ins & Outs 2023/24

Post by Brookbonds73 »

Chelsea just bought a midfielder from Rennes, 23 mil, job done, no fucking about.
Fucking sickens me the way our circus is run.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

deanox

Post by deanox »

The only player we are definitely supposed to be close to buying has been coming here for the past three weeks, now citeh has sold Mahrez they may be having second thoughts on Borges.
We are afucking mess not to mention paqueta situation being reported today.
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:20 pm Chelsea just bought a midfielder from Rennes, 23 mil, job done, no fucking about.
There's been nearly 80 signings in the PL this season and fuck knows how many outgoing transfers completed ........ How come we are the only team in the PL that is incapable of either buying or selling players... and use exactly the same excuses that we have heard over the last 10 years.
Maybe we are just unlucky... :lol: or inept one or the other

palerider

Post by palerider »

Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:01 pm
I wish someone would knock that scotch cunt out.
And that fucking dwarf.
A couple of shitcunts of the highest order my learned friend. Concrete wellies off of Beachy Head would do the job.

I hope Rennes stick a fucking hatful past us to embarrass the bastards.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

andyginbrasil wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:33 pm
Brookbonds73 wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 4:20 pm Chelsea just bought a midfielder from Rennes, 23 mil, job done, no fucking about.
There's been nearly 80 signings in the PL this season and fuck knows how many outgoing transfers completed ........ How come we are the only team in the PL that is incapable of either buying or selling players... and use exactly the same excuses that we have heard over the last 10 years.
Maybe we are just unlucky... :lol: or inept one or the other
Had two years to look for a suitable replacement for Rice , every man and his dog knew he was leaving the club , that DM should have been signed the moment the window opened before even Rice was sold . Supposedly we have been putting bids in for the likes of Gallagher , McTominay and JWP these are not replacements for Rice in my eyes ( Tyler Adams , Fofana and Alvarez are better suited ) , especially with Soucek more then likely the 1st name on the team sheet .
Another area that really needs sorting out are our Central Defenders , one is a 28 year old but is injury prone and moves like an old man , another is 35 years old so is an old man in the footballing sense and moves like it , we have a young CB who looks a potential world beater at times and mistake ridden the next and he looks to be injury prone aswell . Then we have the German international who looked a real talent when Moyes first choice CB's were out of commission .
Another area we are surely lacking is a replacement for Cresswell at LB another who should have been replaced last summer .
Still think we need another addition to our forward line Fiornals is not a wide player and Scamacca will never fit into a Moyes team .
So for me we are deep in the shit .

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

The only hope that Kretinsky will take full contral of West Ham, removed Moyes and get a better manager as now 1 f&cking month since Rice left and no replacement and every day has been the same bloody boring rumour talk, blah blah. blah.

The way it is going, the 2010-11 season will be repeated this coming season I am afraid. No leadership, no hunger for desire and not enough training coaches.

Moyes and Dwarf HAVE TO GO! Eno of.

1 month of transfer windows open and there WON'T be any signing I am afraid, the worst summer this circus club is running.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Re: History repeating itself

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:47 pm A prime example .

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/update ... uf-fofana/
As you well know I have banged on many times about scrapping our bloody defeatist anthem and replacing it with something more uplifting.

Well, I've abandoned the idea of uplifing but still think we should change it.

I.m offering this.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Br ... M%3DVDMHRS
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

FlatCapDave

Post by FlatCapDave »

Newmarket wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:47 pm A prime example .

https://www.westhamzone.com/news/update ... uf-fofana/
As much as everyone seems to be using this as a reason to bash Moyes, the truth is, this shit is on Sullivan. Why would he hire a DoF when he has a manager who clearly doesn't work that way?

I've said it before, there were two options available after the season finished. Part ways with Moyes, hire Steidten, and then let him lead on appointing a manager who will fit with his way of playing and who will be more receptive to the type of players he wants to sign.

Or, retain Moyes and let him continue as is.

Instead, he's royally fucked it up by doing what he's done.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

That may well be true or it may not .

I don’t know none of us do .

What I do know is it gives our OTHER group , those of the Fellating Moyes persuasion, a huge fucking stick with which to save their Starboy yet beat the chairman with at the same time .
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

The sort of crap you read on KUMB.This is even tonight after we played off the park by Rennais.

We are actually in really good shape.
Theres not much that needs doing to the first 11.

What planet are these people on? :lol: