Lopegetui agreed to become our next manager.

Chat about anything football related here!
palerider

Re: Lopegetui agreed to become our next manager.

Post by palerider »

JayK wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:46 am
palerider wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 9:56 am It was supposed to be official on Thursday. Today is Thursday.

Meanwhile, Avram Grant was spotted in Heathrow arrivals this morning eating a bagel.
It’s been announced. Impatient git :lol:
Impressive opening words....they chose me and I chose them. And I've now renewed my ST on the back of it so don't let me down.

I expect nothing less than the title.

JayK

Post by JayK »

palerider wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:15 pm
JayK wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:46 am

It’s been announced. Impatient git :lol:
Impressive opening words....they chose me and I chose them. And I've now renewed my ST on the back of it so don't let me down.

I expect nothing less than the title.
:lol:
COYI!!!

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Me and the Pipes firm will now renew.

Good luck at our club amigo.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Welcome J-Lo and hope you bring every success in our club. Good luck and hope to see massive improvement in possession, performance and league positions.

I will be behind him and support him. He has an excellent T.D in Tim Steidten with him which is a MAJOR plus and hope our transfer activity will be better and get it done by end of July.

Good Luck and looing forward hopefully for a better exciting matches ahead than of McDullard in last couple of seasons which I had stopped watching it as it is too depressing.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Towie

Post by Towie »

Ibbyham wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:30 pm Welcome J-Lo and hope you bring every success in our club. Good luck and hope to see massive improvement in possession, performance and league positions.

I will be behind him and support him. He has an excellent T.D in Tim Steidten with him which is a MAJOR plus and hope our transfer activity will be better and get it done by end of July.

Good Luck and looing forward hopefully for a better exciting matches ahead than of McDullard in last couple of seasons which I had stopped watching it as it is too depressing.
Please do not call our new head coach J-Lo again

Admin please issue banning order if this happens again.

Welcome Lopetegui, wish you luck.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Towie wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:36 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 12:30 pm Welcome J-Lo and hope you bring every success in our club. Good luck and hope to see massive improvement in possession, performance and league positions.

Can't we call him Julen from the block then ?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

He talks the talk doesn’t he ?

Mind you , Red Bull model etc :roll:
Bring back Jonathon !

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Also didn’t he say something along the lines of wanting to coach us since our game against Seville a few years ago ?

More sound bites a la Teddy Sheringham .
Mind you they all do that don’t they .
Bring back Jonathon !

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

Towie wrote: Thu May 23, 2024 11:36 pm

I recall admin setting up an automatic correction where ‘lol’ became ‘I’m genuinely amused’… I’m thinking something similar should happen here…?

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

Well the rumours were correct :roll: , can't say I'm bowled over by the realisation that Loppy is to be our new head coach . Actually I'm nor really bothered one way or the other , though I am very happy that I dont have to see the moysiah standing in the technical area anymore.
Oh well Loppy really hope your the right man for the job , not gonna be easy with the shit show Sullivan has once again left us in , and what is now happening with our so called war kitty now that Paqueta is to be charged by the FA .