Transfer window thread .What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Chat about anything football related here!
JayK

Re: Summer Transfer 2024 Thread

Post by JayK »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:47 pm West Ham have confirmed that they got their first summer signing in Fabricio Bruno, 28, a central defender that will add steel and experience to our back-line for a bargain £12.7M

2nd signing is imminent with Guriassey, the winger 23,
Not seen anything on the official site
COYI!!!

Ibbyham

Re: Summer Transfer 2024 Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

JayK wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 4:54 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:47 pm West Ham have confirmed that they got their first summer signing in Fabricio Bruno, 28, a central defender that will add steel and experience to our back-line for a bargain £12.7M

2nd signing is imminent with Guriassey, the winger 23,
Not seen anything on the official site
Probably will show later this week
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Ibbyham

Re: Transfer window thread .What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by Ibbyham »

With Paqueta not being sold this summer due to his charges, how much West Ham transfer funds will be available to strengthen the squad? West Ham already done the first one £12.7M on Bruno which will announce in a couple of weeks once he finished his season with his club next week or so.

I do know that West Ham already had £30M from Europa League stint, plus the £30M loan fees from the owners so that £60M plus I am not 100% sure the positional bonus of £37.1M plus TV, etc and that I think West Ham got £130M to £150M if I am correct.

Newmarket

Re: Transfer window thread .What players do you want to see IN and OUT in the summer transfer window?

Post by Newmarket »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:34 pm With Paqueta not being sold this summer due to his charges, how much West Ham transfer funds will be available to strengthen the squad? West Ham already done the first one £12.7M on Bruno which will announce in a couple of weeks once he finished his season with his club next week or so.

How do you know any of this ?
The fucking window does even open for another month and the Brazilian season is 3 games old so we’ll have a long fucking wait !!!!

Bitsa kids🙄
Bring back Jonathon !

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Newmarket wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:51 pm
Ibbyham wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 5:34 pm With Paqueta not being sold this summer due to his charges, how much West Ham transfer funds will be available to strengthen the squad? West Ham already done the first one £12.7M on Bruno which will announce in a couple of weeks once he finished his season with his club next week or so.

The fucking window does even open for another month and the Brazilian season is 3 games old so we’ll have a long fucking wait !!!!

Bitsa kids🙄
Tbh I suspect Ibby knows as much as all the so called social media in the knows. Or putting it another way his guesses are just as likely to be on the mark as anyone else's. I think most peo.ple get pissed off with the "I've been told , but I can't say who by" bollocks that gets peddled on You Tube and the like.

Can't blame people for doing it though. I think I've mentioned before I help out my mate's lad who runs a couple of blogs with his financial stuff. Let's just say he won't have to worry about student loans when he goes off to Uni. ;)

Take no notice of him Ibbs. I believe every word you say mate.

Except the budget. I've been told, can't tell you who by but it's reliab;e, our transfer kitty is £147.75.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

Newmarket wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 10:51 pm

Bitsa kids🙄
From Simon Leyland on C & H but not 100% sure if it true until I look at the main West Ham website but hope to get some players deals to be ready for 1st July when the windows open.

dagenhamdave

Post by dagenhamdave »

Downes having another excellent first half for Southampton right now.

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

dagenhamdave wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:54 pm Downes having another excellent first half for Southampton right now.
Looked very tidy, kept things ticking over, he’s worth keeping as back up to Alvarez , whether he wants to stay is another thing.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

brookingslovechild wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 5:11 pm
dagenhamdave wrote: Sun May 26, 2024 3:54 pm Downes having another excellent first half for Southampton right now.
Looked very tidy, kept things ticking over, he’s worth keeping as back up to Alvarez , whether he wants to stay is another thing.
Imo it's not a case of "ifc he starts" or not. If Lopetegui does as I suspect, like any other bhalf decent coach, and pick horses for couyrses, their won 't be a startin g team and the rest. There will be a squad of players to be used as circumstances, and opposition, dicrate.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Flairon

It's and Outs

Post by Flairon »

As we approach the silly season I note that we are already being linked with a plethora of players.

Perhaps strangest amongst those is Grady Diangana whose form at the Baggies I understand has been inconsistent at best.

Surely this has to be nonsense.
Flairon