THE Payet thread ....

Chat about anything football related here!
Avit

Re: Payet - Maybe it's our fault

Post by Avit »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Avit wrote:Yeah we treated him like a god. We sang a song a special song. Just for him. Or was it? To me it is a bragging song to annoy other team's supporters. A ' ner ner n her ner' song.
'He's better than Zidane'
No he's not.....
He seems a shy guy to me. Maybe he doesn't want the adulation of thousands of pissed geezers . He didn't ask for it. We had a great season with him. We've had a shit season with him.
And now everybody is up in arms because our man made god wants to fuck off. 100% it is a slimy agent whispering in his ear but that's football.
We are mugging ourselves off by wasting tears on this bloke.
I am not crying Allan,but he has stuck two fingers up to all of us.So in my book it makes him a grade A cunt.
If he had asked to leave,but then said he will give 100% while he was still part of our team!It would have been easier to take. ;)
But instead he has said bollocks to the lot if you.
I would sell him for as much money as possible and move on ASAP.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It's one L.
I was commenting on building the guy up in our heads Danny...

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Avit wrote:
JustLikeMyDreams wrote: I am not crying Allan,but he has stuck two fingers up to all of us.So in my book it makes him a grade A cunt.
If he had asked to leave,but then said he will give 100% while he was still part of our team!It would have been easier to take. ;)
But instead he has said bollocks to the lot if you.
I would sell him for as much money as possible and move on ASAP.

It's one L.
Which a lot of us did Alan ;)
I had not been as impressed this season though!I could see a player not giving his all for a while now.Blimey I reckon we have a few of those at the moment?
I see the ladies are not doing to well at the moment either? :?

Newmarket

Re: Remeber Robbie Savage ?

Post by Newmarket »

Jphammer wrote:Don't know if anyone remebers when Savage was Birmingham and Sullivan & Gold were the owners they had the same issue with Savage as we've got with Payet.

They refused to sell and Savage was made to spend the rest of the season in the reserves. when he turned out the reserve games fans turned up just hurl abbuse at him , could the same about to happend?
I see where you're going with this and I agree and am glad that these owners have previous on this particular issue but if Payet doesn't want to play then he Defo won't play for the stiffs.
Let him rot though yes fuck him we don't need the money do we , we already have plenty sitting around .
Bring back Jonathon !

LondonWelsh

Re: Remeber Robbie Savage ?

Post by LondonWelsh »

Ha ha,,very flattering for Robbie comparing Savage with Payet. What ever happens he'll be shown as a twat.

Avit

Post by Avit »

JustLikeMyDreams wrote:
Avit wrote:

It's one L.
Which a lot of us did Alan ;)
I had not been as impressed this season though!I could see a player not giving his all for a while now.Blimey I reckon we have a few of those at the moment?
I see the ladies are not doing to well at the moment either? :?
No they're not. Too much going wrong there.... the biggest problem is that they keep fannying around with the ball in their own half.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

He loved the adulation. We did nothing wrong there.

And there have been no reverse reactions at games to his poorer performances to upset him.

I guess we havent moved him on as quickly as he would have liked and he sees no advantage to himself in disguising his miffedness.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Mikeveep wrote:He loved the adulation. We did nothing wrong there.

And there have been no reverse reactions at games to his poorer performances to upset him.

I guess we havent moved him on as quickly as he would have liked and he sees no advantage to himself in disguising his miffedness.
It's not about adulation Mike. Not about Marseille either. It's because he didn't get the extra 40k a week his agent demanded.

And I don't blame him.

I wouldn't get out of bed for only £774 an hour.

So I haven't.
Last edited by palerider on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Avit

Post by Avit »

Mikeveep wrote:He loved the adulation. We did nothing wrong there.
Says who?

I've never heard him speak.

Trev1980

Post by Trev1980 »

He loved it here last season you could see that there was passion he loved the fans.It was a dream to have a player like this playing for us.It was great for him because he got into the French Euro side and played well in the tournament.But you could see from the first game he played for us after he came back he did not want to be here.All the passion and desire that drove him last season had completley drained from him.I don't think it is lack of investment and quality in the transfer window that he feels let down and wants to leave.He is a jeckyl and hyde footballer who listens to much to his agents.Let him go back to France if the price is right.You can see it now Sully rubbing his hands together.

terrya1965

Re: Payet does not want to play for West Ham

Post by terrya1965 »

I personally think he got his turned at the Euro`s.

A lot of players/agents were saying,"You could earn a fortune elsewhere" .

His gone back to West Ham and asked for a move.
They have said "No"
His had the hump ever since.

His obviously struggled with the language,so if he did go back to France,you might think,well ok.Maybe his wife struggled with it too.But if he joined a team anywhere else,that would not be right.

I think letting him go will be the best thing for us has a team.It`s disrupted the season,that is quite obvious,though the majority of our fans saw that.