Sakho

Chat about anything football related here!
theludo

Re: Sakho

Post by theludo »

Fuck him, moody bastard, after all the club have done to accommodate 'his needs'. Indeed dock his fucking massive 'wages'. We gave him the entry point to the Premier League, OK we've gained also, but he repays us this way?

I'm really not seeing any advantage for him at West Brom (I can see Pulis playing to his strengths!) and have you seen the local shithole?

Likewise Sunderland, has he ever spent any time up there? Some of the locality coast wise can be scenic, but he'd need 4 pairs of gloves during a home game in September, whilst seeing the ball whizz over his napper 40 times a game.

Our club (in London ), new stadium, most hopefully going to finish above the aforementioned, I truly am not getting it.

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

I dont really mind him wanting to leave, its more his attitude and his way of going about it.

He seems to think hes better than he really is, and TBH he isnt, hes a decent striker but he aint nowhere near a Suarez. He had one good season for us, and lets be honest, he had little competition. Now he has to share the limelight he dont like it. Well thats not team work imo. So let him go and forget all about him, i wont be missing him now.

Lets hope he enjoys himself up north if thats where he goes. preferable to somewhere we can benefit also.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

Don't you just love the modern day footballer? I hope he regrets his display of petulance and unprofessional behaviour for the rest of his career...but I won't hold my breath. Prick.

IRON-MAN ⚒

Post by IRON-MAN ⚒ »

Martin Samuelsen would fit the bill for me.
BA14 TO E13 SINCE 85. whufc_crest

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Another Mo Diame on the cards for this prick.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

ToneLoc wrote:Another Mo Diame on the cards for this prick.
Sounds about right Tone.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Castiron

Post by Castiron »

He would do well to take a leaf out of this man's book.
https://m.dreamteamfc.com/c/luke-shaw-s ... -daughter/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

deanox

Post by deanox »

Forgotten about the cunt already
"If my auntie had bollox she'd be my uncle"