West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Clayton

Re: West Ham vs Brighton Official Match Thread

Post by Clayton »

BlackDiamond wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:17 am How about

Fabianski
Ashby Kehrer Zouma Cornet
Rice Young Flynn
Bowen Fornals Benrahma
Scamacca/Antonio

that way you keep most of the shit out the team and just
have to limp through until the club signs a proper midfield architect.

They have only had six weeks...but you can't hurry love
Zouma isn't shit :? Havent seen anything to suggest Flynn would be any better then Soucek , but I suppose being as Coventry played last night Downes is the only option :roll: , apart from maybe Kehrer :shock: ;) .

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Be nice to see 3 points on the ladder.
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:14 pm Be nice to see 3 points on the ladder.
It would be mate :roll:

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

tassiehammer wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:14 pm Be nice to see 3 points on the ladder.
it'd be nice if kate beckinsale responded to all my texts.....about the same chance :D

JayK

Post by JayK »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:38 pm
it'd be nice if kate beckinsale responded to all my texts.....about the same chance :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
COYI!!!

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Brighton are such a well run club.They have people there,who so know what they are doing.They play some decent Football too,

Graham Potter will go far.Will manage a top team one day.

A difficult game.If we do get 3 points.I'll be over the moon tbh.

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:02 pm Brighton are such a well run club.They have people there,who so know what they are doing.They play some decent Football too,

Do we need some LUCK ? or QUALITY ? , maybe Antonio actually getting one of his wonder strikes that actually is on target and not in row z or Scamacca who already looks to have quality about him .

brookingslovechild

Post by brookingslovechild »

Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:02 pm Brighton are such a well run club.They have people there,who so know what they are doing.They play some decent Football too,

Do we need some LUCK ? or QUALITY ? , maybe Antonio actually getting one of his wonder strikes that actually is on target and not in row z or Scamacca who already looks to have quality about him .
having seen last night and some clips online, scamacca has got a blistering shot clay. I hope he takes a few pops at goal in the next few wks , because we dont score anywhere near enough worldy's from outside the box....

not sure ive seen an antonio wonder strike but could defo give you a montage of the row z's ...to music if you like. :lol:

oh and yes to some luck, had naff all against forest ... i mean how many times have you seen a thundershot strike the underside of the bar, bounce on the line and come out....fucking twice!

Clayton

Post by Clayton »

brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:48 pm
Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:42 pm

having seen last night and some clips online, scamacca has got a blistering shot clay. I hope he takes a few pops at goal in the next few wks , because we dont score anywhere near enough worldy's from outside the box....

not sure ive seen an antonio wonder strike but could defo give you a montage of the row z's ...to music if you like. :lol:
Just have this feeling that Scamacca is a Haller waiting to happen , Really not sure how Cornet is going to perform at the moment ( hasn't done bad though so far ) and he does have pace as for Benrahma imo has started the season the best we have seen from him even saw some pace from him , just hope it continues . Bowen scored so hopefully the Forest match was a one off , Fornals needs to start playing the ten role consistently , and not put out wide for any reason . I also feel we need a creative CM one that actually is capable of seeing a key pass forward and doesnt mind getting involved in the dirty work .
Think these could all make a difference along with a LB who is as going going forward with pace as he is in defence ;) 8-)

eskimo joe

Post by eskimo joe »

Clayton wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:59 pm
brookingslovechild wrote: Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:48 pm

Just have this feeling that Scamacca is a Haller waiting to happen , Really not sure how Cornet is going to perform at the moment ( hasn't done bad though so far ) and he does have pace as for Benrahma imo has started the season the best we have seen from him even saw some pace from him , just hope it continues . Bowen scored so hopefully the Forest match was a one off , Fornals needs to start playing the ten role consistently , and not put out wide for any reason . I also feel we need a creative CM one that actually is capable of seeing a key pass forward and doesnt mind getting involved in the dirty work .
Think these could all make a difference along with a LB who is as going going forward with pace as he is in defence ;) 8-)
Just looking at his boat Scamacca is nothing like Haller. His legs do a bit more moving also, but they do need to be finer tuned in the art of better passing. But Rome wasn't built in a day. He will settle in I think providing Moyes don't piss him off.
whufc_crest whufc_crest whufc_crest