Luton town v West ham united official match thread

Chat about anything football related here!
normannomates

Re: Luton town v West ham united official match thread

Post by normannomates »

palerider wrote: Sat Sep 02, 2023 8:51 am Job done I suppose. Not pretty but it was never going to be. I agree with other posters who said Alvarez was top drawer but let's see what happens when Soucek's fit against City. Although McFuckwit will probably play both to deny them space. Despite being top until later today I still find it hard to give Moyes any credit.

The non-penalty ? At first I didn't think it was, then I did.....One thing's for sure. If it had been at Anfield or Old Trafford that's given. No question. At a newly promoted team maybe not. I'm sure the Luton faithful have put out a fatwa on the ref and slaughtered a goat or two.

Lots of enthusiasm but a dogshit of a side in a tin-pot ground. They'll be lucky to finish 20th.

Cunts.
Moyes will have Soucek and ward- prowse as starters every fuckin game this season..if available.
Zouma.....Aguard....Soucek ..James ward- prowse.....Bowen...Antonio as the Moyes immovable objects
i personally dont think that he views paqueta as an automatic starter in his world..i really dont...he loves the soucek types, and they will always take preference for the wanker.
another season with Antonio is all on moyes