Well now David.

Chat about anything football related here!
Newmarket

Re: Well now David.

Post by Newmarket »

Whilst I’m about here’s Kris’ latest offering . Watch out for the unashamed forum plug .
Pale could have a whole new audience in waiting …

Bring back Jonathon !

andyginbrasil

Post by andyginbrasil »

Ok, give him another 3 games, that's 5 more than he should of been given.
We've already lost 2 of the 5 since the restart. Are we going to beat Leeds and Everton, probably not, would expect to take 3 points off Wolves but will end up with just the 1 pt. That will give us a total of 15 points after 20 games. Will he still be in charge, probably yes.
18 games to play, against all of the sky Big 6 that won't yield a hatful of points the way we are playing, we have 2 games against Newcastle, again few points gained there.
And not forgetting Brighton.....we never beat them.
So 9 games to get us passed the 40 point safety mark..... a minimum of 7 wins.... :lol: :lol:
If a new manager is brought in his first 3 games would be against Newcastle, Spurs and Chelsea not a very inspiring prospect.
I'm afraid it looks like Moyes is here for the duration.....the board will stick with him whatever for 1 of 2 reasons....there is no-one available..... Or who the fuck wants the job to start with anyway..... unfortunately I fear there are frustrating times ahead, both in the way we play and having to look at the smug Moyes week in week out, until he eventually takes us down.

Ibbyham

Post by Ibbyham »

andyginbrasil wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:09 pm Ok, give him another 3 games, that's 5 more than he should of been given.
We've already lost 2 of the 5 since the restart. Are we going to beat Leeds and Everton, probably not, would expect to take 3 points off Wolves but will end up with just the 1 pt. That will give us a total of 15 points after 20 games. Will he still be in charge, probably yes.
18 games to play, against all of the sky Big 6 that won't yield a hatful of points the way we are playing, we have 2 games against Newcastle, again few points gained there.
And not forgetting Brighton.....we never beat them.
So 9 games to get us passed the 40 point safety mark..... a minimum of 7 wins.... :lol: :lol:
If a new manager is brought in his first 3 games would be against Newcastle, Spurs and Chelsea not a very inspiring prospect.
I'm afraid it looks like Moyes is here for the duration.....the board will stick with him whatever for 1 of 2 reasons....there is no-one available..... Or who the fuck wants the job to start with anyway..... unfortunately I fear there are frustrating times ahead, both in the way we play and having to look at the smug Moyes week in week out, until he eventually takes us down.
I don't think we will ever win with Moyes still in charge as we are the carbon copy of AFC Wimbledon who went 27 games without a win with Mark Robinson in charge until Mark Bowen came 7 games before the end of season and yet still not win and only achieved relegation as their board sack Robinson too late after giving him 3 + 3 games in charge and no wins. Our Board are as stubborn as Moyes and US fans SUFFERS.

Need to get rid of our crap owners, rid of Moyes and his coaching staff and need to get rid of some players as well.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:17 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:24 pm

Stop telling Porkies Terry. When a post is deleted a message gets left saying "this post is deleted because-----". I think you're speaking with forked tongue old chap,.
Are you saying I'm a liar then?

Why would I do that?
I’m saying that when a post is deleted there is STILL a link, although it is to an empty post. It’s no big deal, I just wanted to see what you’d written. But if you’ve got something to hide we understand. Don’t fret. ;) ;) ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

JayK wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:16 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:44 am

No mate. I made some reference to booing being a very faggy noise for which I was castigated by some bloke called Wilko and banished for 7 days. I think I probably mentioned pink hankies, mincing and limp handshakes but I'm sure I stopped short of making any reference to uphill gardening, fudge packing or turd burglary.

Odd thing was the ban wasn't immediate. It came a day or two after the post. I assumed some limp wristed pansy had reported it to the PC police ;)
It was Terry
I have a feeling you may well be right. He can be a sensitive little snowflake at times. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Newmarket wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:55 pm
terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:17 pm

Are you saying I'm a liar then?

Why would I do that?

Just ask Tim(Newmarket) about before Christmas.
Terry was shit stirring over there quite a bit prior to Xmas Whisk , that’s a fact .
And he’s not alone eh ? (They know who they are) .

You only have to go on what HD1 says above along with quite a few of our regulars to get the general idea over there.
There is a clique over there of sorts . But they’re all mates so I’d expect nothing less . Doesn’t make it right though . If the posters that don’t agree with that they are entitled to vote with their internet as are we :lol:
Thank you Tim.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:33 pm
JayK wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 5:16 pm

It was Terry
I have a feeling you may well be right. He can be a sensitive little snowflake at times. ;)
Me a snowflake?What a load opf b*llocks! :lol: :lol:

You obviously aren't a good judge of character then.are you?Anybody who knows me knows I'm far from that.

Coming from the man who is never wrong,but never has the b*llocks to admit it.

He spent half the afternoon on KUMB trying to find posts,so he could try and rinse me on here.What a piece of low life you are Whiskyman.

I use to look up to you and respect.Not no more.I know I've met a few of posters on here and I see you has online friends.I have spoke to a lot of you since 2006(when Hammersmad),so you don't expect someone to be such a sneak.

I won't be replying,because I am going to take a break from here.

Take care.x

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

terrya1965 wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:15 pm
Whiskyman wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 7:33 pm

He spent half the afternoon on KUMB trying to find posts,so he could try and rinse me on here.What a piece of low life you are
Right . I’m going to do MY Kumb impression now .
This ends now . We ain’t Kumb . We are close knit and we don’t do this .
Whisk. Don’t answer that post . I’ve only left that part there to make the point . It ends now .
Bring back Jonathon !

Towie

Post by Towie »

Oh dear, Moyesball is driving the locals nuts. :D
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

jameskel

Post by jameskel »

:D :D
Honestly, grown men having a wobble on a chat forum 😂😂😂 Keep your tampons in

Fucking hell
Covid in the Boardroom