Bournemouth vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Ibbyham

Re: Bournemouth vs West Ham Official Match Thread

Post by Ibbyham »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:09 pm
palerider wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:56 pm I'll settle for that.

Just hope Fab's injury isn't serious.

Haller's gone quiet.
Thought he did OK but we aren't getting the best out of him because too often he's left isolated. At Frankfurt he partnered Jovic most of the time so is having to adapt to being the lone striker.

A bit of a first for me in the game. First time I would fault Declan for a goal, their second, since the time he ducked and let the ball go over his head at The Emirates a year or so back. But I think he can be forgiven as he was his usual impressive self for the rest of the game.

Yarmolenko MOTM by a mile imo.
At least Lanzini will START next week and that should help Haller. Hope Fabianski will be back asap.
"I am always correct", but "if I am wrong", please refer to the first phrase.

palerider

Post by palerider »

Haller's gone quiet.
Thought he did OK but we aren't getting the best out of him because too often he's left isolated. At Frankfurt he partnered Jovic most of the time so is having to adapt to being the lone striker.

A bit of a first for me in the game. First time I would fault Declan for a goal, their second, since the time he ducked and let the ball go over his head at The Emirates a year or so back. But I think he can be forgiven as he was his usual impressive self for the rest of the game.

Take your word for it. I never watch streams as they're too frustrating.

punkrockhammer

Post by punkrockhammer »

Haller's gone quiet.

Haller has the same problem Hernandez had, although his overall game is better

Pointless buying players that perform better in a pair if we are not going to play to their strengths and actually get them a partner

thomasswe

Post by thomasswe »

Haller is more than fine as a lone striker, but it's just Yarmo who actually gets into the box often enough and thats why he has 3 goals now.

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

Ibbyham wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:12 pm

At least Lanzini will START next week and that should help Haller. Hope Fabianski will be back asap.
A lone striker needs movement around him to allow him to exploit space because he will be man marked as you saw today. Lanzini will be a huge plus. Looks like Flappy is out for a while. one key player back another out.
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

Noni

Post by Noni »

West Ham 3rd in the table :shock:

A point is a point!

whufc_crest

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

I would have loved a win today,but we can't complain about a draw away at an half decent Bournemouth Team.

A fantastic entertaining game for the neutral with 2 managers that like to play football the right way.That is what football is all about and the very good reason why I am happy with MP in charge.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

palerider wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:14 pm

Not a stream mate. Live feed from Bein Sports (Channel 9) via Red Box TV add on. Arabic commentary, but the players names don't change. Agree with you about most streams. Like watching one of those very old Charlie Chaplin movies. ;)
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

IronsForever

Post by IronsForever »

palerider wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:14 pm

Replay from live stream. This is the 2nd half, i am watching now as i had to work today. The first half is in the links on left. press source 3 and its uninterrupted.
https://eplfootballmatch.com/afc-bourne ... er-2019/4/
Come On You Irons!!!!!!!!!!

tassiehammer

Post by tassiehammer »

Nice one. Fucking third, who would've imagined it. whufc_crest
When does the altitude sickness kick in?
Just like my dreams they fade and die.
But on the positive side..............