West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
Dwayne Pipes

Re: West Ham vs Man Utd Official Match Thread

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Just seen that slip by Haller again the pretentious knock kneed frog.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 9:04 pm
hd1 wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:43 pm

Absolute joke of a decision that changed the whole game
How was it a joke decision ? No one can say with certainty if the ball went out or not. The decision wouldn’t have mattered had we capitalised in the 60 minutes we were well on top. Man U were the better side for 30 minutes and scored one disputed goal and two others. That is why they won.

Don’t look for excuses. Make sure next game you’re on top for 60 minutes you capitalise on it. Excuses are for losers.
The ball went out,but we have had some dodgy decisions go for us in the last few weeks,so I am not got to moan.I see a picture with the lines and it was quite a way out.

On their day,(or in any half),Man U can destroy any team in world football.

We played a near perfect game in first half.It was only our finishing that let us down.

Considering the squad we have got,Moyes and his staff are doing a very good job..I am not complaining. If the owners backed Moyes properly,who knows what he could do?

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Bilic looking like getting the Spanish archer.

Dagger

Post by Dagger »

terrya1965 wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:38 pm

How was it a joke decision ? No one can say with certainty if the ball went out or not. The decision wouldn’t have mattered had we capitalised in the 60 minutes we were well on top. Man U were the better side for 30 minutes and scored one disputed goal and two others. That is why they won.

Don’t look for excuses. Make sure next game you’re on top for 60 minutes you capitalise on it. Excuses are for losers.
The ball went out,but we have had some dodgy decisions go for us in the last few weeks,so I am not got to moan.I see a picture with the lines and it was quite a way out.

We played a near perfect game in first half.It was only our finishing that let us down.

Considering the squad we have got,Moyes and his staff are doing a very good job..I am not complaining. If the owners backed Moyes properly,who knows what he could do?
Totally agree first half was as good a display I have seen , MOTD proved it was out by 3 feet
But I’m still happy with most of the game

Onwards and upwards whufc_crest whufc_crest

Dwayne Pipes

Post by Dwayne Pipes »

Would have been a public outcry had that (decision)been the other way or even worse in fucking Scouse land.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Like all our fans I was hoping the goal would be disallowed. But how anyone can say it was "obviously" out beats me. There was no camera in the right place to establish one way or another. So the game continued. Same as it has in the hundred plus years before VAR.

Tbh it really pisses me off when things like that are used as excuses. We lost because Fornals, with his header, Haller (although he would probably have been found to be offside imo), and Bowen, twice, missed decent chances. That's not bad luck.

Must say I don't think we played a "perfect game" first half as you say. Man United were absolute dogshit and we should have been 4 or 5 goals to the good. But we didn't go for the throat. Tell me, how many saves did Henderson have to make ?
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Towie

Post by Towie »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 1:24 pm Just seen that slip by Haller again the pretentious knock kneed frog.
Apart from that I thought he had a decent game, held the ball up well and did plenty of the hard graft pressing from front.
It’s not what you do it is the way that you do it.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Whiskyman wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:54 pm

Like all our fans I was hoping the goal would be disallowed. But how anyone can say it was "obviously" out beats me. There was no camera in the right place to establish one way or another. So the game continued. Same as it has in the hundred plus years before VAR.

Tbh it really pisses me off when things like that are used as excuses. We lost because Fornals, with his header, Haller (although he would probably have been found to be offside imo), and Bowen, twice, missed decent chances. That's not bad luck.

Must say I don't think we played a "perfect game" first half as you say. Man United were absolute dogshit and we should have been 4 or 5 goals to the good. But we didn't go for the throat. Tell me, how many saves did Henderson have to make ?
Poor finishing,has we have all said.

Don't tell me you weren't disappointed at it only being 1-0 at HT?Because I bloody was.

JayK

Post by JayK »

But Moyes has openly said he’s happy with the squad 🤷🏻‍♂️
COYI!!!

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

JayK wrote: Sun Dec 06, 2020 7:52 pm

But Moyes has openly said he’s happy with the squad 🤷🏻‍♂️
I think you'll find Jay that if they were to shat in his chops in the middle of Trafalgar Square in broad daylight he'd say he was happy. He's a yes man at the end of the day as was proved by him coming back after the disgraceful way they treated him first time round. Any other bloke would've have told them to go fuck themselves, but not the Jock lemur. I get he needs a job but he's hardly skint.
And he's still got hughill's 10 million hiding under his floorboards :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.