LIVE at 9.30pm

Chat about anything football related here!
Chicken Runner

Re: LIVE at 9.30pm

Post by Chicken Runner »

Great job Tom and Geo. lots of good talking points.
Geo I thought you had some great insights and suggestions into our set up and what could be done to improve our performance on the pitch. Listen up Slav!!

Bullet Club

Post by Bullet Club »

Was watching the show, well I was when my internet didn't decide to crash. Was a very good chat and some great points made by you both and even some of the chat.

First time on the forums though!

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

I like listening to Tom on these shows . I was sitting there last night thinking he would do a good chat show with Dom :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

JustLikeMyDreams

Post by JustLikeMyDreams »

Newmarket wrote:I like listening to Tom on these shows . I was sitting there last night thinking he would do a good chat show with Dom :i am easily amused:
Always a good watch our Tom!
Geo asks the right Questions.
Dom and Tom :lol:
What you reckon Tom :lol: You and your buddy. ;)

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

Well Geo and Tom nailed this one last night.....did you boys have some inside info from Hugh or what?? ;)
http://www.claretandhugh.info/irons-nig ... elieve-it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

As per you chaps, I think it's a good idea. Get the lads out, tell them to leave the fucking mobile phones at home, a nice meal, some laughs and get everyone talking (not football).
Just get them TALKING to each other because it's clearly not happening enough.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Oziron
Director of Avatars

Post by Oziron »

Bullet Club wrote:Was watching the show, well I was when my internet didn't decide to crash. Was a very good chat and some great points made by you both and even some of the chat.

Now here is a first poster that I can't fuck up with a new avatar....well done sir..... :D :D :D

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

ToneLoc wrote:Well Geo and Tom nailed this one last night.....did you boys have some inside info from Hugh or what?? ;)
http://www.claretandhugh.info/irons-nig ... elieve-it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

As per you chaps, I think it's a good idea. Get the lads out, tell them to leave the fucking mobile phones at home, a nice meal, some laughs and get everyone talking (not football).
Just get them TALKING to each other because it's clearly not happening enough.
C&H have run two stories. The one today is about the squad going out for a meal Monday night. The one from Tuesday was about AC and Randy pictured in Shoreditch out on the piss after the Monday night meal. How do we know this, C&H contacted the pub and had it confirmed that the players arrived at 06:00 and were early morning customers.

AC posted a pic of his broken smartphone with it's damaged screen. Accidents happen when your having fun.

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

redhammer wrote:Discussing what is going on at our club, Not even decided on all the topics, so feel free to suggest any. Problem is trying to select only some so it does not last 5 hours!!
Cracking show that,best of the series so far. Tom made some good points, Adrian's awful and bloody pointless distribution and the complete liability of playing Payet on the wing. Any wing.

It's been obvious in all the games he has played and other managers are obviously exploiting this.

I don't know why the manager doesn't change such obvious tactical weaknesses. He seems to be occupied else where mentally most of the time these days. Wonder what burdens him so much.

ToneLoc

Post by ToneLoc »

BlackDiamond wrote:
redhammer wrote:Discussing what is going on at our club, Not even decided on all the topics, so feel free to suggest any. Problem is trying to select only some so it does not last 5 hours!!
Cracking show that,best of the series so far. Tom made some good points, Adrian's awful and bloody pointless distribution and the complete liability of playing Payet on the wing. Any wing.

It's been obvious in all the games he has played and other managers are obviously exploiting this.

I don't know why the manager doesn't change such obvious tactical weaknesses. He seems to be occupied else where mentally most of the time these days. Wonder what burdens him so much.
Yep.
Slaven's mind-state and his apparent inability to quick-fix obvious issues compared to last year are a key part
of our problems.
He's clearly choosing or is not being allowed to focus on HIS job at the moment.
There appears to be a lot of distractions behind the scenes.
Fancy calling your only son "Barnestoneworth"
He's got another name....
Yeah....."United"

Bullet Club

Post by Bullet Club »

Oziron wrote:
Bullet Club wrote:Was watching the show, well I was when my internet didn't decide to crash. Was a very good chat and some great points made by you both and even some of the chat.

Now here is a first poster that I can't fuck up with a new avatar....well done sir..... :D :D :D
Everyone has to love a little bit of Finn Balor right? He could save West Ham! (Well if he wasn't injured)