Tottenhams Success

Chat about anything football related here!
Brookbonds73

Re: Tottenhams Success

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I must admit they've cornered the market in finishing 3rd in a two horse race. Apart from winning a league cup that no one gives a fuck about, where's the success? By the way my long beaked friends, bale says hello from Madrid and he left cos you're shite.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

blackcountryhammer

Re : Tottenhams Success

Post by blackcountryhammer »

ya dirty fker bet u got wankers cramp lol

irishhammer

Post by irishhammer »

spurs are only better than us due to one man and that is kane.

Post by 1234 »

Don't like saying it but Tottenham Hotspur are a good team.
They have players like Kane and Ali who would get in any team in the country,but the main reason they are rapidly improving and a real threat to the big four? The manager. IMO Pochetino is the best manager in the league. Personally I hope that he is poached by a big foreign team very soon so their progress stalls.

irishhammer

Post by irishhammer »

1234 wrote:Don't like saying it but Tottenham Hotspur are a good team.
They have players like Kane and Ali who would get in any team in the country,but the main reason they are rapidly improving and a real threat to the big four? The manager. IMO Pochetino is the best manager in the league. Personally I hope that he is poached by a big foreign team very soon so their progress stalls.
i dont agree, as all his past teams fall away at the end of every season,and also like harry before him who did'nt rate bale.we had poch who did'nt want to play harry kane.it was the same with utd, players were forced on the managers,spurs wont be a top 4 next season due to levy and new home.

Gonzo

Post by Gonzo »

irishhammer wrote:
1234 wrote:Don't like saying it but Tottenham Hotspur are a good team.
i dont agree, as all his past teams fall away at the end of every season,and also like harry before him who did'nt rate bale.we had poch who did'nt want to play harry kane.it was the same with utd, players were forced on the managers,spurs wont be a top 4 next season due to levy and new home.

That is the accusation and I believe it was the same in Spain.

He works them so hard and they press the opposition so much that his teams are always fucked at the end of the season.

It's champs lg for them next season so they certainly won't be improving on their 3rd place finish and I have them in 5th next year.

Mikeveep

Post by Mikeveep »

They have had a good quality all round striker fit all season

We hadn't.

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

Mikeveep wrote:They have had a good quality all round striker fit all season

We hadn't.
That is the ONLY difference between the two teams .
Bring back Jonathon !