West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
garnett

Re: West Ham vs Everton Official Match Thread

Post by garnett »

Morning,
Wasn`t so long ago we were debating the Europa league, I said then we would shoot ourselves in the foot and our fantastic team / manager has not let me down.

All weekend I have been trying to workout what was going through our managers brain prior to announcing the team, I`m convinced that his selections baffled the squad to such an extent that it triggered such an inept display.

Ironworksfc

Post by Ironworksfc »

Shortshanks wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:08 am I'll start off by saying "I told you so". This season the same as last, the season before etc etc. To the two Irons whatever who have crawled out from behind the settee after the Cardiff and Huddersfield games (2 teams who are Championship in all but name) and kid themselves that we were poor because their little hero wasn't on the pitch I'll just say wake up. We have a squad where half the central midfielders are injured, one of the fit ones (Obiang) is proving himself not up to PL standard and another one is a young inexperienced , although very promising, kid and yet your little talisman was consigned to the bench with his slippers on because MP was terrified to put him on the pitch against Sigurdsson and co. In fact he even brought players on to play out of position because he didn't want to lose by 6 or 7. Play the game back and you will see the level midfielders need to be in the PL to make you successful. It also highlighted the immense contribution Anderson has made (proven by his stats etc) this season and the free ride some of the team have had on his back. To the two Irons I'll just say, bring your blow up doll to the next match and stick it on the bench because it will be more useful (well to some probably) and a lot cheaper than your mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fucking classic bollocks from you yet again

Now blaming a player on the bench for a loss, unfuckingbelievable
Omicron is an anagram of moronic

Flairon

Post by Flairon »

IronsForever wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:44 pm
Flairon wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:20 pm

Didhe get a shirt!?! :lol: :lol: :lol:
No shirt , but he has accumulated 4 pairs of jock straps since.
:o :o :o :o :o :o
Flairon