West Ham vs Fulham Official Match Thread

Chat about anything football related here!
BCHammer

Re: West Ham vs Fulham Official Match Thread

Post by BCHammer »

Dwayne Pipes wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:02 pm Haller has the physical presence of John Inman.
Are you free Mr Haller?

Not at the moment Mr Masuaku, I am having a little stroll in the field.

We need Mollie Sugden up front, her pussy isnt shy going into the action.

Seriously, if Haller cant perform against Fulham, then he never will. I can understand why Moyes kept the status quo against Liverpool and it almost worked. But maybe in this game we dont need Fornals and Rice / Soucek can focus more on coming out to support the attack. Get Haller in there with Benrahma and Bowen and have Masuaku and Coufal pepper the box with crosses, both are capable.

These next few are the games now where Moyes proves himself and getting results is far more important than the ones we already have.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

Glad Fulham won. Our record playing teams due for a win speaks for itself and has done for years. But the natural pessimism that comes with supporting West Ham tells me this will be a score draw. 1-1
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Last chance saloon for the sloth.

Breaking into a gentle trot would be nice.

We're in a similar position to where we were last season under Mr. Dead before we played Palarse. Not as many points but our start wasn't as difficult then. And like Fulham it was a game we were expected to win.

I went. Wish I hadn't. But the burger on the boat was nice.

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

palerider wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:16 am Last chance saloon for the sloth.

We're in a similar position to where we were last season under Mr. Dead before we played Palarse. Not as many points but our start wasn't as difficult then. And like Fulham it was a game we were expected to win.

Fur burger? :lol:

OZHAMMER

Post by OZHAMMER »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:41 pm

Fuck Tel, how old are you?! I haven't heard that one in years!

JayK

Post by JayK »

terrya1965 wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:41 pm

I don’t remember them being offered on the boats 😂
COYI!!!

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

I'm not getting this "last chance" mullarkey at all. I've been reasonably impressed with our form this season, apart from the Newcastle game of course.

Our best 2 performances were against Leicester who, although I can't understand it, people are raving about, Moyes tactics showed up Brenda's limitations, and Wolves, both currently in the Top 6.. We should have got a point against the reigning champions, did get one against the runners up and the club who are currently third in the league. And most people, including me, thought we were the better side against Arsenal in a game which, had we been able to finish, we'd probably have won fairly comfortably.

Honestly don't see what there is to grizzle about tbh. And they call Spurs fans fickle. :lol:
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

palerider

Post by palerider »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:37 pm

I'm not getting this "last chance" mullarkey at all. I've been reasonably impressed with our form this season, apart from the Newcastle game of course.

Our best 2 performances were against Leicester who, although I can't understand it, people are raving about, Moyes tactics showed up Brenda's limitations, and Wolves, both currently in the Top 6.. We should have got a point against the reigning champions, did get one against the runners up and the club who are currently third in the league. And most people, including me, thought we were the better side against Arsenal in a game which, had we been able to finish, we'd probably have won fairly comfortably.

Honestly don't see what there is to grizzle about tbh. And they call Spurs fans fickle. :lol:
I didn't say last chance for anybody except Haller.

If that constitutes slagging off a player who can't be arsed apart from picking up his wages every week then ok, I'm fickle.

Hammertime

Post by Hammertime »

I thought Haller put in a good shift at Liverpool, won a fair share of duels in midfield & started a few attacks doing so. His limitation is his speed, he’s not an Antonio type of forward and we can’t measure him by those standards. Drop him in the hole to play in the quicker players like Bowen, Benrahma etc. Have him draw their cbs out of position, create gaps ahead of him for the quicker attackers.
#fuckqatar2022

mkhammer

Post by mkhammer »

Whiskyman wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:37 pm

Steady on Whisky,bit to much positivity there mate.....been hitting the Glenfiddich a bit early...... :lol: