Hello darlings

Chat about anything football related here!
andyginbrasil

Re: Hello darlings

Post by andyginbrasil »

Whiskyman wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:35 pm
andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Helvellyn, Tel
Out of curiosity when does a hill gain mountain status. Wouldn't have thought Helvellyn qualifies. Even I've climbed that . :lol:
Helvellyn was the name of the goat as well Whisky.......be careful about your climbing revelations, it could well get other certain posters on here, who far from me to say are that way inclined, to invade the Lake District and seek out Helvellyn to commit acts of debauchery unheard of South of the Cumbrian border

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:55 pm

Out of curiosity when does a hill gain mountain status. Wouldn't have thought Helvellyn qualifies. Even I've climbed that . :lol:
Helvellyn was the name of the goat as well Whisky.......be careful about your climbing revelations, it could well get other certain posters on here, who far from me to say are that way inclined, to invade the Lake District and seek out Helvellyn to commit acts of debauchery unheard of South of the Cumbrian border
Good advice indeed my good man. I agree that talk of "mountains" , which sounds very similar to "mountings" , although of course having a totally different meaning, could lead to serious confusion. Not to mention possible police action. ;)

Even in Cumbria.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

BlackDiamond

Post by BlackDiamond »

andyginbrasil wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Helvellyn, Tel
Reminds me of our greek mythology lessons, the master waxing misty eyed over Aphrodite and the mount of venus. I seem to remember him going all red in the face and a little hoarse by the end...not the type of chap who had ever climbed over virgin grass in his life.

probably dead now,not missed but not entirely erased from memory - and who can claim that amongst us

eastcoastclaret
Location: Chris Eubank has written a book about ethics. If it sells well, he'll write one about Kent too

Post by eastcoastclaret »

Fuck me the clowns back! Welcome back sir

Just need that cunt Taans to come back then I can get some popcorn, pull up a chair and wait for numbers to post something......
:lol:
Whatever happened to Frog? I’m sure he appeared under a new name a while back....
gonna need a bigger boat...my thumbs have gone weird...weleese bwian...I didn't eat the salmon mousse...nice beaver...like a glove...I have nipples Greg...the details of my life...he's not the messiah....

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

I must admit I find all this talk of mounting a tad disturbing.
Reminds of the time I was arrested for hanging out the back of a particular feisty calf called Maude. Of course after a series of bribes I was freed but unfortunately I'm banned from ever entering MacDonalds.
Love a cup of Rosey I do.

Whiskyman

Post by Whiskyman »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:31 pm Fuck me the clowns back! Welcome back sir

Just need that cunt Taans to come back then I can get some popcorn, pull up a chair and wait for numbers to post something......
Whatever happened to Frog? I’m sure he appeared under a new name a while back....
I think you're right. Wasn't he Clyde or something like that ? Good poster that guy. Someone you could disagree with without dummies getting spat out.
Why Is There Only One Monopolies Commission. Isn't That A Monopoly?

Newmarket

Post by Newmarket »

eastcoastclaret wrote: Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:31 pm Fuck me the clowns back! Welcome back sir

No Frog but I’m sure there’s a Kermit about here somewhere :lol:
Bring back Jonathon !

terrya1965

Post by terrya1965 »

Taans lives on KUMB now.

Still bloody crazy...Numbers was on there until me and Taans blew his cover..Frogiron is on there too.

Brookbonds73

Post by Brookbonds73 »

terrya1965 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:52 am

Taans lives on KUMB now.

Still bloody crazy...Numbers was on there until me and Taans blew his cover..Frogiron is on there too.
Turtle molesting wrongun. :lol:
Love a cup of Rosey I do.